Ever notice how the trolls come out at election time?

50-90 I know what I am.The less gov. the better!!!!!:secret:

Too funny. . .

I've never heard of a Centrist. Do they get naked, perform sacrifices on stone alters at Midnight? Is THAT what they do?

Where is my Google. Ah...they have a Link Removed (<--Click on it, see where you fit in the scheme of things political) 10 questions. Hummm, where do I fit in there.

Link Removed
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.
[/FONT]

And what are they about? (Click on the thumbnail below to make it large enough to read)
Link Removed

Guess I am on of them thar "Centrists", too. Thanks, BoomChick! Nice to know where a person stands.

As long as the trolls post in the appropriate place, I don't mind. Maybe they just enjoy being abused???? :confused: My simple solution is to treat them like a 3rd grader looking for attention....DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!! :wink:

gf

I really dont mind the trolls........keeps ya'll on your toes, and if they're wearing lipstick all the better :pleasantry:

I'm 80/100. However, I don't think that quiz really captures political and economic nuances very well.

As long as they aren't posting death threats or spam, who cares? They're not going to convert us into liberals with a bite or anything. Maybe they'll eventually even get a gun.

true dat.................:cool:
I was 60/100.......I guess I pass and can go on to the next grade?

I really dont mind the trolls........keeps ya'll on your toes, and if they're wearing lipstick all the better :pleasantry:

I do mind them. I have no choice but to put up with them, but I don't like them. JWtollett is not a troll, though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back