Even Thomas Jefferson Knew!

Yes we need to get serious and end this. Strength is the only thing that the Islamists understand.
Kathy,
Welcome back. I see you were forced to take a leave of absence from the ranch. Sorry to see things not going so well there.
You know you are always welcome here. You are among good friends.

Kathy,
Welcome back. I see you were forced to take a leave of absence from the ranch. Sorry to see things not going so well there.
You know you are always welcome here. You are among good friends.

She knows that. And I'm sure she would provide a lengthy list of names. I'll lay wager yours is not among them.

Peace...

bullshit. No nuclear weapons were found. period. Stop beating around the bush. All you have are these tangents to rely on because the reason for invading Iraq was fabricated. The United States buries chemical weapons in the Atlantic Ocean, thats a fact. This liberal media shit is not true either, if they found nuclear weapons, believe me it would be on the front page of the NY times regardless of party affiliation. Missiles and aircraft are not WMDS. No warheads were found, the pitiful cache of scuds from the Gulf war and mustard gas hardly qualify as WMD's.

You just said that Nukes are the onlything considered WMD? Man you better do some research for real. I was deployed to the desert before we even took that country from Saddam and was with DTRA. So do some homework and then talk about what is fact and not horseS$%T. It's conservative Liberals like yourself that flood the media with crap! Conservative? Not in the least. And like like all liberals, go ahead and believe the mainstream media. And I guess Obama was born in HI and is also African American right? LOL get some facts.

WMD's

Just because they have not been found does not mean they don't exist. Iraq is a very big country with a very big desert. They could be buried anywhere within a million miles of desert and some one somewhere has in their posession a GPS with the waypoints of the weapons on it and they are most likely just waiting for the American troops to fully be extracted from Iraq before going out and obtaining the weapons. That was probably Saddam's plan all along but he got caught. You can count on it that they will show up and not in Iran. Saddam and Iran fought several wars and were far from friends. JMHO

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back