Europe thinks they need to increase gun control

DrDavidM

They now think they don't have enough gun control on this continent. I am proud of the US. we still have the most guns 90 per 100 people. You know, if all the other countries think the US is so bad, why do so many people want to move here?

Link Removed

From the link we see this: "These incidents are part of a sad litany of tragedy reminding Europeans that gun control really matters."

It just matters for reasons opposite of what they think.

Gun crimes increased tremendously when the UK tightened their gun laws.

Gun control

They now think they don't have enough gun control on this continent. I am proud of the US. we still have the most guns 90 per 100 people. You know, if all the other countries think the US is so bad, why do so many people want to move here?

Link Removed

Of course they don't have enough gun control. The elete need to make sure there can be no resistence to their One World Government.

From the link we see this: "These incidents are part of a sad litany of tragedy reminding Europeans that gun control really matters."

It just matters for reasons opposite of what they think.

Gun crimes increased tremendously when the UK tightened their gun laws.

The UK basically outlawed everything. Now kids on bmx bikes roll around liverpool with uzis. Nice eh?

From the artical:

Legal users will be protected

Ms Kallenbach was keen to avoid being seen to target legitimate gun users. Speaking to us ahead of the debate she said, "personally I am not a gun fan but I try to understand people who love guns and think it is a right to have them".

Her colleagues on Parliament's Internal Market Committee are also not keen not to alienate those who possess and use guns legally for their work (i.e. farmers) or sportsmen and women. So the rules on the acquisition and possession of weapons by individual collectors or officially recognised bodies concerned with the historical and cultural aspects of firearms remain unchanged.

I'd like to know more about this part of the laws there. I have to admit I am totally cluless about what they do allow.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back