Escalation in Arizona: Firearms confiscated

CathyInBlue

Tool Maker
Disgusting. Put Winslow and his private police force and his bought and paid for judge behind bars.

That was pretty slick of Roth to "give" away his firearms so there was nothing for the gestapo to confiscate. If I'd remembered the yard sale rifle after the cops had left, I'd just hurry and "give" that one away as well.

eXGee11

Why is the rest of the nation OK with this kind of behavior (by way of passive acceptance)? Why has Jan Brewer not sent in State Police to investigate this town? Every minute the PROPER authorities dawdles is another minute for corruption to extend its dark tendrils into that town. :angry:

Oldgrunt

The rest of the nation isn't OK with this as evidenced by the emails and Facebook entries to the Mayor, who by the way, is having trouble with these same people. I'm a little older than Mr. Winslow and have been in some stressful situations in my life also. I don't threaten anyone getting into my "personal space." It seems like he has an alligator mouth and a hummingbird rear end. Sounds like there should be a big shakeup in that city government and then start all over. Don't blame the fellow for not giving up his guns.Sounds like he may need them since Winslow bought his shotgun.

Boomboy007

Why is the rest of the nation OK with this kind of behavior (by way of passive acceptance)? Why has Jan Brewer not sent in State Police to investigate this town? Every minute the PROPER authorities dawdles is another minute for corruption to extend its dark tendrils into that town. :angry:

Perhaps you have answered your own question, eXgee. It almost seems as if Brewer and the rest of her cohorts, maybe even with the tacit approval of those even higher, are just waiting to see how far the town (and by extension the rest of us) will take the authoritarian abuse being doled out before reaching a flashpoint.

Nah, that would be a ridiculous conspiracy............ right?

reb55

The first I heard about this was on this forum. It seems the local media here have more important things to cover--today it was a new quarterback for the pro football team.

One of the local stations did mention the Quartzsite situation on the evening news a couple of hours ago. Nothing about weapons confiscation, though.

Link Removed

I looked at the websites for 3 of the other local stations and found no mention of it.

Last edited:

Boomboy007

Just an FYI, Reb; on Fox Business News' "Freedom Watch", they have been shining the nationwide flashlight on the situation for a couple of weeks now. If you haven't watched it, I HIGHLY recommend it. That Andrew Napolitano is a patriot of the first order, and a champion of liberty.

reb55

I usually have the Fox Report on during supper. If they mentioned it there I missed it. After that and about an hour of the local evening news, SWMBO takes over the TV and I retire to the computer.

I assume Andrew Napolitano is not related to our former governor Janet, presently in the whitehouse crew.

eXGee11

Due to the economy I have dumped TV service in favor of Netflix and direct access to media outlet websites. Nevertheless I have seen some interesting videos on youtube about Quartzsite and violations of open meeting laws. Specifically a video of the Mayor defending a citizen who was addressing the council, while police persisted in arresting her based on directions by city council. Its almost as if they are paid enforcers rather than law enforcement.

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
It ain't over yet...
The cops who spoke out (9 of 14) have been put on administrative leave and are in the process of being fired.

but wait there's more

The AZ attorney general has admitted that the city council is breaking the open meeting law.

but there is still more...

Now the state has ordered that a REAL JUDGE must review all terminations of officers and must immediately restore the 9 officers and their pensions.

this is getting better and better

Court intervenes in firings by 'Nazi' police chief

http://thedesertfreedompress.blogspot.com/

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Because as soon as it does the people will get smoking hopping pissed about it. When that happens they will look in their own back yards and start cleaning up messes there as well. This terrifies the bed wetting libtardians as they want the huge government (corruption and all) and the media does not want to give an inch on any news that does not edify the narcissist in chief.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialodge