Eric Holder is an idiot

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
Link Removed

Eric Holder, the nation's first black attorney general, said Wednesday the United States was "a nation of cowards" on matters of race, with most Americans avoiding candid discussions of racial issues. In a speech to Justice Department employees marking Black History Month, Holder said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.
Maybe Mr. Holder should do a survey and find out if this is really the case before he starts saying stupid stuff. :laugh:

+1... I couldn't agree more! And if people want to hang out with who they want on their own time and in their own private lives, that's their business! If he has a problem with it, tough S***!!!

First I was a bitter clinger, now I'm a coward. Guess I need to make new friends or I won't get my stimilus check.

In a strange way Holder may be somewhat right. Every time someone brings up something like the fight at an Alabama High School basketball game, Al and Jesse scream foul... WE have learned not to bring up touchy race issues as politicaly incorrect and to be quiet sheep. Enough is enough... It's time for us to declare January and March as White History Months.

In a strange way Holder may be somewhat right. Every time someone brings up something like the fight at an Alabama High School basketball game, Al and Jesse scream foul... WE have learned not to bring up touchy race issues as politicaly incorrect and to be quiet sheep. Enough is enough... It's time for us to declare January and March as White History Months.
I remember discussing race issues with friends, a very long time ago. That's a stage that people go through after meeting people who are different, once they've become comfortable talking to them. However, most people eventually move past it once they arrive at an understanding.

Large portions of American society have already had this discussion several decades ago. Many people are long past that point. Look at the number of interracial marriages, children, households, etc. There's a huge number of people - regardless of political affiliation - who don't even think anything about skin color or cultural background. Most people understand that character and values vastly outweigh someone's outward appearance or language skills.

Eric Holder needs to give the American people a little more credit and stop insulting our intelligence.

~Eric Holder needs to give the American people a little more credit and stop insulting our intelligence.
Very good post... Thank you, And I agree, That not only Mr. Holder but there are alot of others that could learn that lesson as well.

Yes he is as is the case with most of Obama's gang. I will continue to cling to my religion and guns and they can take their change and stick it where the sun don't shine.:angry:

Racism is alive and well in our government, especially now that we have a "black man" as president. And it's only going to get worse. Holder is looking for a fight, and he's going to get one. And he may very well be sorry he started it in the first place.

Racism is alive and well in our government, especially now that we have a "black man" as president. And it's only going to get worse. Holder is looking for a fight, and he's going to get one. And he may very well be sorry he started it in the first place.
+ 1 on that

Perhaps real change will come when people like Holder stop thinking of themselves as "African-American Black Men" and start thinking of themselves as simply "American Men".

When they examine the reasons for distance between the races, maybe they should look inward first. Holder's an intellectually dishonest douche-bag.

Last edited:
Exerpt from Link Removed
"Theodore Roosevelt attacked what he viewed to be the divided loyalties of immigrants to the United States, whom he labeled “hyphenated-Americans” and “the foe within the gates”; both Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson insisted that if America was indeed a “melting pot,” the type into which immigrants were to be melted was the type of American that had been shaped from 1776 to 1789."

He should start with the directing the commentary toward the coward "Reverend" Al Sharpton, who thinks that the NY Post's editorial cartoon of a Chimpanzee shot was the President.

Of course, the Rev Al is black, so of course HE couldn't be a coward, much less racist himself.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back