eRepublik-USA need help!

webstartm

Hi ,my name is John and i am from eUSA.
I will introduce to you very nice browser game:
eRepublik is about changing the course of history in a huge virtual society. As a citizen in this New World of 152,699 you have the power to make a difference and fulfill your economic, political or military goals like never possible before.
eUSA have about 17,000 active players and its very strong country in eRepublik....
But now USA is under invasion from France and Russia...

Russia conquered Alaska ,Washington ,Oregon, Utah, Idaho!
Nevada,Wyoming and Montana are under attack now!

So, citizens from eUSA needs your help...We need new, fresh people to join us in this game...
Game takes 5-10 minutes per day ,it's easy to play and you can learn lot good things there...
Come here i defend your Homeland!
Link for registration:
eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game

Thank you very much USA!
See you inGame :)

Last edited:
5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.

5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.

+1 Agreed Thanks RW

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back