Enthusiastic Wives

Those are excellent sites HK4U.

My husband's wife is more enthusiastic than he is ;) My birthday present quite a few years back (he knew I would be thrilled) was a receipt for two CWP courses, one for me and one for him. Glad he got me started :) Now can't imagine not having my gun with me, even though we live in the middle of nowhere where "nothing ever happens". (Seems that lots of places are like that until something does happen.)

I wasn't suggesting that you do live together. It was just a scenario that popped into my head, and I wondered how you either deal with it, or would in the future.

What does concern me, however, is what would happen if we were to get married. We've been together for a while now and I really feel that she may be the one. When I can afford a lawyer, I going to have to hire one to get legal advice from on this matter. I really love her and if the day comes that we get married I want to be able to exercise my rights without her running afoul of the law.

What does concern me, however, is what would happen if we were to get married. We've been together for a while now and I really feel that she may be the one. When I can afford a lawyer, I going to have to hire one to get legal advice from on this matter. I really love her and if the day comes that we get married I want to be able to exercise my rights without her running afoul of the law.

I would try and find out what the requirements are in your state for the restoration of rights. Second, I would be specific in the type of attorney you seek. Find one that is familiar with gun laws, and is definitely a 2nd Amendment advocate. Many attorneys will consult with you without a fee, and then give you an idea about what the case witll ential and what the cost would be. There are also free legal services where you could at least ask the question. I also found this when doing a quick search

Link Removed

You cannot have your rights infringed upon based on another individual. So, while she may not posess a firearm, it does not preculde you from owing or carrying. The same issue that you have now would apply when married I think.

Those are excellent sites HK4U.

My husband's wife is more enthusiastic than he is ;) My birthday present quite a few years back (he knew I would be thrilled) was a receipt for two CWP courses, one for me and one for him. Glad he got me started :) Now can't imagine not having my gun with me, even though we live in the middle of nowhere where "nothing ever happens". (Seems that lots of places are like that until something does happen.)

You are setting a good example for all the wives and daughters out there and you are right about those places where nothing happens.

You cannot have your rights infringed upon based on another individual. So, while she may not posess a firearm, it does not preculde you from owing or carrying. The same issue that you have now would apply when married I think.

That's exactly what I have been thinking. Furthermore, AFAIK, the state has no business telling me who I can or cannot marry.

I have to say my wife tolerates me collecting, shooting, etc. She is not fond of nor does she want to learn about them. She goes to the range when I take the kids, but, she sits at the picnic table and reads or relaxes.

I have been able to take my sons and daughter out to teach them the rules, the safe and proper ways to load, handle, aim, and shoot.

The sons love it, my daughter, not so much. But, at least they try.

I also have a great set of friends - one NRA certified instructor, two with range permissions, and a lot of farmers who love us to come out and snipe varmints.

I'm jealous of the guys who have understanding wives...my girlfriend was apprehensive at first but I think she's getting used to it now

My wife could take it or leave it untill danny rollins killed and decapated on of my cousins that she got on board. Every one is resposable for their on safety.

My wife would not make a good CCW'r..it is not in her heart to take a life if need be. If you can not accept the responsibility knowing that you have the ability of life or death, then best not pretend you want to get on the same wagon with us.

My wife has always had a interest in guns, but her grandfather died when she was verry young and she had very little exposure to them untill me. We both got our CHPs today. and she enjoys shooting and hunting with me. She is probobly less obsesed than me but that could be a good thing she balences things out. She has her own rifle and our next purchace will be a 9mm carry pistol for her(so I can have my makarov back lol) I love shooting and I love shairing that with the person I love.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back