"Emotions" demographic will beat GOP in 2016

MZIngrahmm

The low-knowledge Americans with whom we have to live are comprised of every age group, nationality and deviant lifestyle, imaginable. It slipped up on us because we became complacent - 24x7 entertainment and loose morals will destroy any Roman Empire. But let's really look at the demographics projected into 2016. Unless there's a Red Sea parting of young people, between the ages of 18 and 24, by 2016, from stupidity, then don't count upon more than 10% of them voting Republican - they'll vote "Emotional," the manipulative witchcraft the Democrat Progressives have honed to perfection.
New consensus: Young people are Stupid
“It is a simple fact of science that nothing correlates more with ignorance and stupidity than youth,” the National Review Online editor said in an interview. “We’re all born idiots, and we only get over that condition as we get less young.” - Jonah Goldberg
New consensus: Young people are Stupid | Two Heads are Better Than One

There will be no less than 3% more 'brown' people [Black, Hispanic and everything in between] available to vote [not necessarily eligible to vote] (assuming legal ones) in 2016 than were in 2012 - more than 90% of which will vote Democrat without even knowing the difference between a republic and Marxist State.

The quivering Messiah-struck white women who voted for rock star Barry, both times, are a bit disenfranchised this 2016 time around, so the GOP may pick up a few of them, perhaps 20%, whose household incomes fell 35% over the Amateur's two terms.

There's a growing Black Democrat constituency which will swing GOP but probably not enough to counter the illegal-turned-instant-voting-citizen-by-Executive-edict 2016 vote created in an Oval Office test tube while we slept - an Executive campaign to flood the US with three times more border crisis illegals than what we're seeing now; in keeping with the well and long documented Saul D. Alinsky's and Karl Marx concept to saturate the system [break it] in order to set the stage for 'fundamental change,' Obama's mantra.

The right to vote should be limited to property owners over the age of 25; presumption in that one has skin in the game and acquired a level of decision-making which produces less corrupt political results. This will never happen but exploring the idea reveals just how far away the republic has strayed from a solid foundation.
The sacred act of voting has been turned over to the stunted and Bojangles; witchcraft of political correctness and multiculturalism empowering sluggards, parasites of a welfare system.
Political correctness, silly women [someone had to say it] and multiculturalism have been the gates through which America's enemies have entered and beaten her.

Below, an interesting and plausible link to 2016 voting demographics:
Link Removed

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
I see you left out where you bought land in another country where you plan on running away...Not sure what's worse...immigrants who come here and don't disavow their allegiance to other countries...or Americans who run away and vow allegiance to other countries.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Since apparently this thread wasn't, "your last comment on this subject"... You forgot to keep your whole post together from the other thread.

A growing number of Americans, myself included, have purchased property overseas or researching to do so - only to buy time before global Marxism engulfs every last sanctuary on earth

Feel free to rebut - this is my last comment on the subject - I don't argue.

Wrong. It's older people who are pointing their finger and blaming others that's broken this country. They let anger drive them, instead of logic, driving them to blame anyone who doesn't vote for the Republican party, no matter how lame their candidate is.

Too many old people think running away and letting others fight the fight is the noble course of action. You can run away to another country, it's not like older people have put up a fight anyways.

MZIngrahmm

I don't owe you a damn thing, especially an explanation.

I see you left out where you bought land in another country where you plan on running away...Not sure what's worse...immigrants who come here and don't disavow their allegiance to other countries...or Americans who run away and vow allegiance to other countries.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Stengun

Howdy,

The right to vote should be limited to property owners over the age of 25;

+1! I'm all for this 100% because for starters it would prevent all the SWMs that still lives with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement from being able to vote.

No, just because your Mom owns property doesn't mean you get to vote.

Pretty simple.

Paul

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
Howdy,

+1! I'm all for this 100% because for starters it would prevent all the SWMs that still lives with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement from being able to vote.

Pretty simple.

Paul

You've got a little d i c k, huh?

r1derbike

Howdy,

Pretty simple.

Paul
Guess the "Sensory Processing Disorder" link I provided fell on deaf ears, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123