Email notifications

DrLewall

Charter Member
Is it just me or is everyone else having to deal with email notifications every time someone posts on here? I have gone into my USER CP and turned off anything to do with email notifications and I am still getting them. I can see where when this bbs gets real popular, my email is gonna fill up real quick.

As it is right now, I have turned off emails from Admin and email alerts to new posts/not subscribed to any threads etc...anyone have any clues as to what other setting I may be missing??

TNX!

Is it just me or is everyone else having to deal with email notifications every time someone posts on here? I have gone into my USER CP and turned off anything to do with email notifications and I am still getting them. I can see where when this bbs gets real popular, my email is gonna fill up real quick.

As it is right now, I have turned off emails from Admin and email alerts to new posts/not subscribed to any threads etc...anyone have any clues as to what other setting I may be missing??

TNX!

I didn't subscribe to any threads either, but it appears to happen anyway. I went to user cp, subscriptions, and selected "no email notification" Hope it works, but will I have to do this every time I post?

It was set to automatically subscribe you to the threads when you posted. I've turned that default option off. Please let me know if this continues.

Well I just got another notification..this time I went to the thread and unsubcribed from the particular thread..wonder if that worked?? We'll just have to play with this until we get it right I guess. It's not too big a deal right now and I have LOTS of patience, we'll get it tho.

Well I just got another notification..this time I went to the thread and unsubcribed from the particular thread..wonder if that worked?? We'll just have to play with this until we get it right I guess. It's not too big a deal right now and I have LOTS of patience, we'll get it tho.
I was getting them also. I just clicked on the email link "To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:" That took care of it for me.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back