Elite Shooting Sports

JimTh

Banned
Prince William County is the home to perhaps the sweetest indoor range in the state. I don't say that lightly. They are coining a new word now...guntry club...and this range has everything except a hot tub. I just joined this past weekend. If you can handle climate control and ventilated firing lanes this is the place. 3 pistol ranges...2 25 yard and 2 fifty yard...multiple lanes...and one rifle range out to 100 yards.They have a cctv monitor at each lane in the rifle range. The monitor shows you your target hits at a hundred yards. You almost feel like your walking into a convention center when you go in the front door. They are still in the process of getting an FFL. This place can't be cheap to keep and I hope it lasts awhile.

Here is the link...Elite Shooting Sports - Home

Prince William County is the home to perhaps the sweetest indoor range in the state. I don't say that lightly. They are coining a new word now...guntry club...and this range has everything except a hot tub. I just joined this past weekend. If you can handle climate control and ventilated firing lanes this is the place. 3 pistol ranges...2 25 yard and 2 fifty yard...multiple lanes...and one rifle range out to 100 yards.They have a cctv monitor at each lane in the rifle range. The monitor shows you your target hits at a hundred yards. You almost feel like your walking into a convention center when you go in the front door. They are still in the process of getting an FFL. This place can't be cheap to keep and I hope it lasts awhile.

Here is the link...Elite Shooting Sports - Home

Yes, been there quite a few time... like the place, very clean and friendly staff.
They have cut on Blue Ridge (Chantilly) customer base, because, folks from South of 28 now go to them.

28 is a north-south road and Elite and BRA are both on the same side of it. I actually live a few blocks from BRA but I joined Elite. It's worth the extra few miles. BRA has always been kind of funky. I used to go to the NRA HQ range instead as well.

The rates are pretty much the same as BRA or the HQ range. It's $20/hour for a 25 yard range (slightly more for the others). The kicker is that if you join ($50 to joint and $35/mo) you get all the shooting you can eat for free. I regularly pop in to shoot a few rounds or test a scope or a new purchase without worrying about how much it's going to cost me or making use of my hour.

The HQ range usually lets you go over your hour if nobody is waiting on the other hand.

They've got lots of accessories but don't yet have any firearms (either for sale or rent) but that is coming. They have a little cafe but the food is really just premade sandwiches and snacks. But you can get a coffee or a drink. They have Ammo and targets for sale (though not particularly cheap...though BRA is no bargain either....The HQ range at least with your NRA membership discount isn't too bad). You can pretty much shoot what you want (no ammo purchase requirements). Shotguns must shoot slugs or 00Buck.

Ranges 1 & 2 (the 25 yards) have 12 positions. Range 3 (50 yards) has 10, and Range 4 (100) has 8. Range 4 has cameras as mentioned. All are equipped with the same automated target retrieval system that sends the targets down to whatever position you want (meters, feet, yards) and also has a programable timer to turn the target. (Same system as the NRA HQ range).

Also coming soon... the shooting house.
There's a simulator room and a DOJO but I've not explored these.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back