Electronic Fingerprinting

Mainsail

I’m applying for my Florida concealed carry permit since I will be traveling there this spring. According to the page on this site, it says that applications go much faster with electronic fingerprinting. Has anyone had this done, and if so, where?

Not sure about Washington but when I went in SC to have mine renewed I was told that they would not do it.
Something about putting my prints into a database that I wouldn't want to be in. Took them the old fashoned way, sent to Fl and still got my Fl non resident permit in just a month or so.

Clackamas county in Oregon does it. Just off the 82 Ave and Sunny Brook rd safety center next to the Sheriffs Office

Remember one thing......

Once it is in an electronic database (much like "the internets") it is there forever, and there is no way to document where it goes. If given a choice, I would go paper. That said, most paper records are being transferred to NICS as we speak, so it may become a moot point.

This is Correct.

Well, no answers from here, but LESA says they ONLY do electronic finger prints. That'll work.
WA. State resident with conceled permit. LESA switched to all electronic fingerprinting a few years back.

Florida CHL and electronic prints

I’m applying for my Florida concealed carry permit since I will be traveling there this spring. According to the page on this site, it says that applications go much faster with electronic fingerprinting. Has anyone had this done, and if so, where?

Florida only does electronic prints for Florida residents...out of staters must submit paper fingerprint cards. This fact is noted in the Florida-state CCW site I visited a few nights ago

Electronic Finger Printing in NC

Wake County in NC does electronic finger printing as well. You apply for your permit with the county then go down the hall to the SBI office and they do the finger printing.

Montie

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back