“Either A New Election Should Immediately Take Place Or The Past Election Should Be Decertified”

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

“Either A New Election Should Immediately Take Place Or The Past Election Should Be Decertified”​

Oldgrunt

My personal preference would be to decertify the election immediately and return Trump to office before Biden totally destroys us and the world. However, I believe the U.S. and the world have "crossed the Rubicon" and there is no turning back, we are being chastised by the Lord and He isn't finished yet. Just as happened to Israel.

Reactions: Cyr

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
My personal preference would be to decertify the election immediately and return Trump to office before Biden totally destroys us and the world. However, I believe the U.S. and the world have "crossed the Rubicon" and there is no turning back, we are being chastised by the Lord and He isn't finished yet. Just as happened to Israel.
Yep, "Because they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done" (Romans 1:28). Joe Biden is just the beginning of God's judgment upon America. The only thing that the secular of America and the world have to look forward to is "A time of great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again" Matthew 24:21).

Reactions: Cyr

Oldgrunt

Wow, for a change, we all actually agree on something!
I think we all agree on the basics of salvation of our souls, however we may get hung up on our interpretations of Scripture and prophecies. That is no big thing and actually causes us to study the Bible more to present our particular theories for consideration by others. This is the thing I enjoy. I may not agree with anyone completely, nor they with me, but I enjoy the tete a tete with those of like mind. I think we can learn from others without crossing swords and, as a side benefit, teach something to those who only lurk in the shadows without participating but would like to learn more about the Lord. A number of people are now developing an interest in religion as they see our country start to crumble and have discovered that Jesus is real. Be nice to think that we have helped bring others into the flock!

Attachments

• Repent.jpg
    Repent.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia