Eezox vs. FrogLube?

Hootus

These seem to be two brandnames that many swear by as superior products. I am wondering if anyone has done a comparison between the two as regards corrosion protection for daily carry sidearms, cleaning, lubrication, etc.

At present I make my own cleaner/lube from recipes I found on the internet. So far what I can see is they are just as good as anything else out there,..

At present I make my own cleaner/lube from recipes I found on the internet. So far what I can see is they are just as good as anything else out there,..

Care to share the link for these recipes? I would like to try anything someone has tested and found to be good.
Thanks

As far as I'm concerned Froglube is by far the best product out there by far. It also has many more uses than just a CLP. Just for clarification, I do have a stake in Froglube. Please ask any questions you have regarding Froglube.

RLTW!

Just took a look at them both, again, at various reviews and just as the "what caliber" or "which gun" or "bullet recommendations", etc, it may just come down to choice. There are a myriad of cleaner/lube/protector/storage products out there and each one will have their claim to fame with loyal followers. For me, I choose ***join us tomorrow, for Tut's choice!***

Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.

I will check it out, But I will bet you that a firearm seasoned with froglube will not only out perform, clean with ease (cut's the time down to 5 minutes with a qtip), and prohibit rust better than any cpl out there. I could go on and on, if you haven't tried it let me know. I promise you will throw all your other stuff away.

Geeze. Here I go again, doing the heavy lifting... Crusader Weaponry - Shop

You're welcome.

Lol, it wasn't hard to find. Just an observation: there is nothing permanent! for what they charge for that why not buy a gallon of paste, add a crock pot and you can season all your pistols/rifles/knives/ and still do your bike chain with lube to spare to treat again. Some people call this (froglube) "snake oil" but all I can say is, IT JUST WORKS, My .02

Take a look at Slipstream, by Crusader Weaponry.com. awsome stuff.

Say there MN, I found this site about 'nano-lube's', do you think that the Slipstream is made similarly and thus works in the same fashion? I'm very interested, actually, and would like to learn more than the sales stuff at Crusader's site...Link Removed

Never used frog lube but Eezox has got me sold.... dry lube,no prints, no rust, no effort in cleaning, hard to trust a dry lube but the guns run so much cleaner with no abnormal wear

Never used frog lube but Eezox has got me sold.... dry lube,no prints, no rust, no effort in cleaning, hard to trust a dry lube but the guns run so much cleaner with no abnormal wear

I used Eezox for two years till I saw/then used Froglube, there is no going back. I have used Froglube on a whole host of firearms to include semi/auto/50cal/muzzle/ and cans. Nothing and I mean nothing compares with froglube.

The first 4 people who will promise to give it a hard use and give their honest review here, can contact me for free kits.

EatIII: I would love to give it a try. I shoot a little of everything but especially would like to see how it holds up on suppressed guns.

For the last six years I have been a faithful CLP user.

-Matt

I used Eezox for two years till I saw/then used Froglube, there is no going back. I have used Froglube on a whole host of firearms to include semi/auto/50cal/muzzle/ and cans. Nothing and I mean nothing compares with froglube.

The first 4 people who will promise to give it a hard use and give their honest review here, can contact me for free kits.

I would be willing to give it a try and post a review of it.

A third product

Okay I'm going to challenge both previously mentioned and put Militec-1 up against them.

In my AR, there is nothing that can come close if applied per directions.

If Our soilders in Afghanistan and Iraq beg for it that says heaps.

Okay I'm going to challenge both previously mentioned and put Militec-1 up against them.

In my AR, there is nothing that can come close if applied per directions.

If Our soilders in Afghanistan and Iraq beg for it that says heaps.

Have you seen this vid?

we send a huge amount to our Troops, a good many Socom Units/Teams only use Froglube.
Once their weapon is seasoned it runs dry. no sand or grit sticks to it ( it doesn't gum up or freeze either), when you start to fire it self lubricates and suspends all carbon to the degree that all you need to do is wipe it off and your good to go again. no immediate re application is needed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back