Economy Stimulus Package

hwhite1725

I was just wondering if anyone is going to buy anything cool with their economy stimulus check? Personally, I am using mine to buy a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR-15 from Alexander Arms :sly:......I have been researching the caliber for a while now and it seems to out perform the other long range calibers for the AR platform.

Sounds like an excellent way to spend yours. My wife and I are wanting to add on to our house, so ours is going into the addition fund.

I wish I coud use it for something good like a new Sig 250 however I will have to use it to pay the tax that I owe. If they wanted to really stimulate the economy why don't they just quit stealing our money and wasting it. Let us keep that which is ours to start with.

My husband has already claimed ours for the electrical work in the shop we are building, would love to get a nice little shotgun with it, but can't have a shop with no lights/power . . .

I wish I coud use it for something good like a new Sig 250 however I will have to use it to pay the tax that I owe. If they wanted to really stimulate the economy why don't they just quit stealing our money and wasting it. Let us keep that which is ours to start with.

nice dream....
I am waiting on a new brushed chrome baby desert eagle. magnum research said it will take from 30 to 90 days.. I am betting it's gonna be more close to the 90 part.my dad got a used 357 magnum 7 shot and his ccw with his.

There's a mossberg 500 12ga in my future when the check comes in. I almost talked my wife into the S&W MP15T instead, but she wants some of it for some home improvements...:n:

Law school. I'd have a lot more to throw in too, except that...ahhh...well, see my earlier anti-tax rant.

I'm planning on one item from the following list:

1: A Ruger SP101 in .327 magnum
2: A Vang Comp Systems Mossberg 590-A1
3: A new upper for my AR-15 (either 6.8spc or 6.5 creedmore)

Decisions,decisions, decisions. What a nice predicament to be in. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think any true patriot would buy a defensive weapon with the money but... I'm afraid my wife has other plans with ours! :icon_sad:

I think any true patriot would buy a defensive weapon with the money

Yeah, I wish I could. I am in the hole with some things right now. I actually had to borrow money to buy my AR-15 a couple months ago, and I still owe my friend on that.
I am looking forward to seeing more pics on here from everyone's "government funded firearm" :icon_cheesygrin:

I was just wondering if anyone is going to buy anything cool with their economy stimulus check? Personally, I am using mine to buy a 6.5 Grendel upper for my AR-15 from Alexander Arms :sly:......I have been researching the caliber for a while now and it seems to out perform the other long range calibers for the AR platform.

I've been looking into the 6.5 grendel also for a long range AR. It does look like a great round. So I'm going to start building mine as soon as I get my refund.

Let me know how you like the Alexander Arm upper.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back