E Mail warning!!

Sheldon

Email Warning! -

If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton," do not open it.

It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.

Email Warning! -

If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a virus.

Last time I saw nude photos of "Hillary Clinton" was when I watched "The Crying Game". :eek: Very scary, and not something I'd like to see again in the near future.

As for the nude photos of "Sarah Palin", not sure if I'd like to see that, but thanks for the heads up.

Did you find out about the virus the "hard way"??? :rolleyes:

gf

Hey G-F,
U R starting 2 scare me and the last time I felt that creepy was when that critter ate it's way out of some dude's chest in the original Alien movie, cleared the theater in seconds. :butcher:
I can re-load my computer but my cerebral hard-drive takes a complete DELTREE/C.
Can we change the subject pretty please? :frown:

Canis-Lupus

Hey G-F,
U R starting 2 scare me and the last time I felt that creepy was when that critter ate it's way out of some dude's chest in the original Alien movie, cleared the theater in seconds. :butcher:
I can re-load my computer but my cerebral hard-drive takes a complete DELTREE/C.
Can we change the subject pretty please? :frown:

Canis-Lupus

:lol:

gf

Canis-Lupus--I remember

I remember that scene in the Aliens movie quite well. My wife was 8 1/2 months pregnant when we saw that movie in the RAF Lakenheath base theater in the UK. My son was born 5 minutes after that little freak monster popped out and scared the daylights out of my wife. ]

Email Warning! -

Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure I remember that.

I remember that scene in the Aliens movie quite well. My wife was 8 1/2 months pregnant when we saw that movie in the RAF Lakenheath base theater in the UK. My son was born 5 minutes after that little freak monster popped out and scared the daylights out of my wife. ]

Hope your son didn't look like the "Alien". :eek:

gf

During rehearsal for that scene, they didn't use blood - they put it in in the actual shoot, so when it shot out and hit the woman and she jumped around screaming, that was totally random and genuine surprise. It worked! :laugh:

Email Warning! -

lmao.. thanks for the warning

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back