Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

HK4U

Seems like there have been a lot of citizens shooting criminals in the Fort Worth, Dallas area lately. The more the better.

Link Removed

Duncanville Woman Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home

POSTED: 9:00 am CDT May 21, 2008
UPDATED: 9:45 am CDT May 21, 2008

DUNCANVILLE, Texas -- A Duncanville woman says she shot a man who broke into her home on Tuesday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: N. Texan Shoots Man Breaking Into Her Home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman was home alone at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday when a man started to break into the home in the 300 block of Partridge Run Drive, police said.

She got a gun and then chased him from the house, shooting him at least once in the stomach, police said.

The man was taken to Methodist Central Hospital.

There was no word on his injuries, or if charges have been filed.

The woman was not hurt.

Duncanville police said they are investigating the incident.

She should have aimed a little higher. But she protected herself and stopped the BG. One more for the lockup!

+1 for the good guys and +1 extra whole for the bad guy! Maybe this will help him decided on a career change. Hopefully no charges are filed against her.

I'm glad she defended herself and that she's ok. But if what they reported is true, I don't like the fact that she encountered him outside, ran inside to get the gun, then back outside, chased him down the street and shot him. To me that doesn't look good for her. But again that's if that's the way it happened.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back