Dugway?

Cnjtnt

I used the search feature but got no hits. Anyone know what the firearm policy is for DPG? I'm heading to Utah for work in a few weeks and it looks like my WA CPL is recognized. I'm sure I could not carry on dugway, but curious if I can have it in the trunk unloaded while on base.

Also, any special issues with SLC? I assume they follow the general state law regarding CCW, but I know some other capitals/major cities like Portland and Salem don't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

carrying on dugway

I worked on DPG a few years ago. NO unauthorized weapons are allowed on Dugway in any way shape or form. Loaded or unloaded, absolutely not. Same goes for cameras. You have to have special permission for that kind of stuff, so forget it, you wouldnt even be considered. The rest you will have to find out on your own, but you'll understand when you get there, and they make sure you know the rules before you are allowed on base. Do not test these rules! Oh, and don't speed. They will catch you.

As for the rest of UT, it is a very gun friendly place. They are more friendly with guns than they are with alcohol. By the way, Dugway is hot and dirty in the summer, and damn cold in the winter. Good luck!

I used the search feature but got no hits. Anyone know what the firearm policy is for DPG? I'm heading to Utah for work in a few weeks and it looks like my WA CPL is recognized. I'm sure I could not carry on dugway, but curious if I can have it in the trunk unloaded while on base.

Also, any special issues with SLC? I assume they follow the general state law regarding CCW, but I know some other capitals/major cities like Portland and Salem don't.

Unfortunately that is what I thought. Looks like my weapon will stay back. I don't like the idea of leaving it at the hotel.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back