DRT Jacketed Powder Core Ammo

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Has anyone had any experience with this stuff? It's a jacketed metal powder core bullet, that is supposedly more accurate than the current military ammo. I know it's expensive, but I was wondering if anyone has any 1st hand experience.

YouTube - DRT ammo

I'm dizzy!?!

Can't.... wrap... head... around..... Mandrell sisters..... hawking..... ammunition......

:alcoholic:

Seriously, it was a little freaky to see them doing live fire exercises, especially mobile live fire exercises! And hearing that one of them killed some kind of animal at over 700 yards while on safari in Africa.... well, I just.... wow.

:wub:

I thought I was hallucinating when I saw Irlene Mandrell on a Thomson-Center hunting show last year. I've heard good things about the DRT.

I don't care if it's magical wizard bullets. No .223 ammo should cost $85 for a box of 20!!!

It would be interesting to test it in Iraq or Afghanistan and see how well it works in practice.

d.r.t. ammo

I don't care if it's magical wizard bullets. No .223 ammo should cost $85 for a box of 20!!!
you can go on the web site for dynamic research technoligy ammo, they are based in mossuri and are not as exspesive as you have heard and buy direct from them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back