Driving from Pennsylvania to Florida.

Padaddy

Hello, I'm new to this. I'm driving from Pennsylvania to Florida next week. I have a concealed carry permit from Pennsylvania. I would like to carry while in Florida. I know that Maryland and South Carolina do not accept Pennsylvania's permits.
How do I transport thru these states and all the others plus can I carry concealed in Florida?

Thank you for the information on Fl., N.C., and S.C.

I would like if someone could help me on the question if I can transport thru Maryland?

Last edited:
SC, in a closed glove compartment, console or luggage area.

NC, honors your permit, but is a 'must notify' state, meaning if stopped you must notify the LEO you are armed.

FL, you can carry in Florida, and you must follow FL laws regarding concealed carry.

I will be driving next week from New York to Florida & have NY, Utah,& Florida permits driving thru PA, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia & into Florida. Am I good with carrying thru these states? I am possibly stopping in Kentucky or Tennessee for a overnight stop.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Hello, I'm new to this. I'm driving from Pennsylvania to Florida next week. I have a concealed carry permit from Pennsylvania. I would like to carry while in Florida. I know that Maryland and South Carolina do not accept Pennsylvania's permits.
How do I transport thru these states and all the others plus can I carry concealed in Florida?

Thank you for the information on Fl., N.C., and S.C.

I would like if someone could help me on the question if I can transport thru Maryland?

Must unload gun and put it away when going through those states

Sent from my 5041C using Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back