Dreams???

Last night, I was in Home Depot in my underwear and had to pee..the only threat to me was being embarassed by wetting on the floor..told ya, I have weird ones, all the time!
Mine are like yours. I'm usually in Lowe's and taking a dump and there is no toilet paper. I reach up and hit the button and I hear, "Customer needs assistance in the plumbing department...Customer needs assistance in the plumbing department". :rolleyes:

The weirdest dream I have had was that I was at a circus or somewhere and was trying a stunt of putting my head in a lions mouth. It was roaring very very loud. At that point I awoke and my wife was snoring so loud it sounded like a freight train. If my wife sees this post I will be in the dog house for sure.

I don't dream much, but when I do there are always firearms involved... usually the dream consists of people I love being assaulted/kidnapped, and the majority of the dream is spent searching for them, then hunting down and killing the bad guys.

And other times, I just dream that I can fly... naked.

Last night, I was in Home Depot in my underwear and had to pee..the only threat to me was being embarassed by wetting on the floor..told ya, I have weird ones, all the time!
I'd like to pee on that polished concrete floor, just to see it pool up and move around like quicksilver. :D

i had one , we were being attacked by coyotes, they were coming from everywhere. I told everyone to stay in side the house. I was shooting and reloading and shooting. They were laying everywhere. Just as i ran out of shells, my 8 year old daughter ran outside and a coyote grabbed her up running away from me. She was screaming as was I. Then i woke and checked on my girls and lay awake the rest of the night. What makes more real is that the coyotes are heavily populated here.

We have coyotes around where I live,too.At least I think so.I have never seen them,but I hear them howl sometimes.And it doesn't sound like dogs.My sun is 15,so I don't worry about them getting at him.My biggest concern was always that they would get in the yard and mess with my rabbits.But they never did.
Oh,and I want some of the stuff that makes you dream about Jessica Alba and Halle Berry.
:D

My most realistic dream was that I was having sex with a beautiful female paper hanger. When I woke up I had paste in my hand! :D

Ok I had kinda a strange one the other night! I was at some kind of shooting competition and the guy ahead of me picks up a full ammo can of .223. Then runs from station to station, carrying the ammo can, and toss bullets by hand. For some reason I didn't find this strange but I did think "How is he going to hit the 200m plate?"

I never have had a dream where I had to use a weapon. However I did have one years ago where I got shot in the forehead by a pretty redhead ( About my luck too ).

She was gone when I got back on my feet. I went to the bathroom to check out my damage. Sure enough there it was a .38 caliber hole. I suddenly fealt sick to my stomach ( as y'all might imagine ) . But when I threw up blood came out of the bullet hole instead of vomiting through my mouth. Mighty strange dream and one of the few I remember so vividly. The weapon used against me in the dream was one of the M-49 Body Guards by S&W. I have had a aversion to those revolvers ever since.

I have a semi reocuring dream (one I've had three or four times) where I have planety of weaopnary, but just no ammo. So paranoid of this, I am, that I make it a point about twice a month to purchase a box of 5.7 and usually on of either 9mm, .40 or .45

haha, yes ironicly the first day I ever used my ccw in P.A.. I had a dream that night that included 2 perps stealing goods from my basement, I held them at gunpoint then one threw a shot at me with a 9mm. I shot the guy one good shot with the .40 and he dropped the other guy just ran. Pretty freaky dream that my ccw gave me.

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back