Download & Print Your Own Free Targets!

Canis-Lupus

From classic bull to pro-combat and some real life Bin Laden :Smilie BinLaden: targets,
this site allows you to download what you want for free in Adobe PDF.
Not for your average desktop printer, but should you have access to something that will print out larger sheets then buy no more targets, just pay for your ink & paper/card-stock. Or load 'em up on a flash-stick/CD & find your local local print-shop.
The smaller ones could roll out of any printer & would be good for scoped rifles/pistols/arrows/cross-bow bolts or even pellet guns.
The site checked out bug clean/green with McAfee Site checker ©.
Site is called: 'The Reload Bench'.
http://www.reloadbench.com/pdf.html
I checked out over 100 sites, many show red from McAfee, stay away!
Others offer $hareware progs to download and print/make your own, this was the only one I could find that had SO many pro to original choices. Even has some ReloadAmmoLabels.doc 'range cards' in PDF & MS Word.
All are royalty free for reproduction with no ©'s or ®'s.
Better selection than I have seen at most gun-stores or indoor ranges,
BUT you be the judge.
I hope that Lukem finds this site worthy to include into his links from USA Carry. Might save the patrons some ca$h.
Go take a look see!

Canis-Lupus :joia:

Last edited:
Thanks, that is another target site I have added to my growing list.. anyone got a connection to printer ink, and I am all set lol...............Take care, Be safe Guys'/Gals..............

Good stuff, but where are the targets with Saddam Hussein (so what if he's dead) and the flag of France on them?

Thanks, that is another target site I have added to my growing list.. anyone got a connection to printer ink, and I am all set lol...............Take care, Be safe Guys'/Gals..............

Lasers are really cheap now...$100 and below at Staples. You can get toner refills for $10 online. I highly recommend getting one and you can print forever.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back