Double Standard For Hollywood and England

BC1

Emma Watson sat next to armed guard at Brown University graduation ceremony --> Emma Watson sat next to armed guard at Brown University graduation ceremony | Fox News
If any of us attended graduation armed we would be arrested. Hollywood stars and the British want armed protection for themselves but will throw you to the wolves. This is wrong on so many levels I can't even begin. It's obscene. Throw this girl right the hell out of our country.

One good thing about being old is that I have no idea who emma watson is nor most of the so-called "idols" in the entertainment business and I am better for it--one less pile of entertainment manure I do not have to fret about nor their hypocrisy.

Why does a Brit have to come to the USA to get a degree in English Literature?

As a Brit, she should should be deathly afraid to have a gun in the same county - so an armed guard next to her, disguised as a graduate? Isn't there some crime in impersonating a student?

Double standard fits all liberals. Do as I say not as I do. Liberals are so much more responsible then the unwashed subjects. :sarcastic:

I simply find this obscene. I have a friend who went to Brown. It's an Ivy League liberal enclave. So how does the gun fit in. What would the libs say if they knew in advance she would have an armed guard?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back