‘Don’t tread on me’ flags start disputes around the country

emt232004

Link Removed

"Arizona has a state statute that allows Arizonans to fly "the Stars and Stripes, the state flag, flags representing Indian nations as well as the official flags of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard," the Times reports."

So they can fly flags of indian nations and not an American Gadsen flag? Sounds like someone needs a history lesson. Another reason to give illegal aliens the boot in AZ

Link Removed

"Arizona has a state statute that allows Arizonans to fly "the Stars and Stripes, the state flag, flags representing Indian nations as well as the official flags of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard," the Times reports."

So they can fly flags of indian nations and not an American Gadsen flag? Sounds like someone needs a history lesson. Another reason to give illegal aliens the boot in AZ

I'm all for flying the "Don't Tread On Me" flag, especially since it's part of our history. I would not complain about allowing the Indian Nations to fly their flag though as I believe they were here a bit before us. :smile:

Mine has been on my 30 foot pole in my front yard since I bought it at the Tea Party Express party on Boston Common last Spring. No 'Neighborhood Association" here to bother me though. What I do get comments on though is my bumper sticker which says "GO HOME! I'll pick my own tomatoes." :biggrin:

And where did you find such a bumber sticker so I too can support this?

I bought a roll of white contact paper and I make my own. A few of the neighbors are sporting them too.

The other one I make says That OBAMA sticker might as well say "I'M STUPID"

I bought a roll of white contact paper and I make my own. A few of the neighbors are sporting them too.

The other one I make says That OBAMA sticker might as well say "I'M STUPID"

Hey brother in MA. I'm gonna have to get some of those stickers just to piss off the local liberals. Will work for political stickers. :sarcastic:

I'll PM you with an address if you'll ship 'em..

Absolutely. I have to make time to cut the vinyl and hand letter them, but I'll send ya some. Wish I could find some inexpensive method to letter them, stamps or something. Stencils work but take forever. I'm also trying to find time to make a 20 foot sign in my garage to hold over the expressway that says "NO INCUMBENTS".. Gotta get that done soon. I have the vinyl and paint, just no time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back