Dont know where it came from but I like it

KimberRB

Shooting in Butte , Montana
Shotgun preteen vs. illegal alien Home Invaders:

Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Raphael Resides, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resides was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resides was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins, she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

I like this story. Good for her. You don't think the major news media is biased do you? Thanks KimberRB for posting it.

Some how I don't think that we will ever see that story in the Washington Post, or the New York Times.

man that is awesome... nothing but respect for the 11 year old girl and her parents for properly teaching her.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that a few monthes back in the Rifleman I think. Great story though wish the media was reproting things like that. I shudder to think what those animals would have done to that little girl if she had not gotten to the shotgun in time. If more women could have access to guns and the proper training on how to use them the world would be a better place.

I'm wondering if there were any firearms laws violated on the part of the gun owners. I'm glad that things worked out, and the BG got what they had coming, but here in Hawaii, the gun owner would probably be put on trial for allowing a minor access to a firearm. Hard to believe, but there is a specific law that states that firearms are to be secured as to be inaccessable to minors and "unauthorized persons".

Glad I'm outta here soon!

gf

Well Daddyo, it's to bad you found out the story doesn't seem to be true but at least you found a few that were true. I wish more children were educated on the use of firearms.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back