Don Hume Holsters

mrlarry

Does anyone have any experience with Don Hume Holsters? My CCW instructor talked about them and the site looks promising. Just wondered what y'all thought??

I have had a PCCH for my Sig 239 for about a week and a half thus far. First day or two I was a little sore from where it rode on my back. I carry at about the 4:00 position. Each day since has been better and now I really don't notice it any longer. Leather appears to be of good quality and the retention characteristics are good. Given the price I am quite happy and am looking at purchasing another for a Taurus 651SHC which is my alternate carry gun.

I have had a PCCH for my Sig 239 for about a week and a half thus far. First day or two I was a little sore from where it rode on my back. I carry at about the 4:00 position. Each day since has been better and now I really don't notice it any longer. Leather appears to be of good quality and the retention characteristics are good. Given the price I am quite happy and am looking at purchasing another for a Taurus 651SHC which is my alternate carry gun.

I have one of their holsters. Not a bad holster at all for the price.

Thanks for the advice guys. I just ordered a Hume H715-M T.B. I will probably "upgrade" later. Now I need money for ammo!! So every little bit helps!:triniti: Cheers!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back