Cooter - Looks like I need that stamp too

White, southern male
Multiple-gun owner
Southern Baptist
Pro-life
I believe in the Constitution and the bill of rights
Don't like the path this country is on
Think the government should work for me, not the other way around
Believe that the government should not be in the business of legislating morality

What the he!! is that black helicopter doing over my house...

I had a conversation with my neighbor who is a professor at the local collage yesterday evening. I wont try to write out the two hour conversation, but instead try to high light the whole thing.

I am a Veteran
I am a white male
I am Protestant
I believe in the first amendment
I believe in the second amendment
I believe that the government is supposed to work for me, not the other way around
I do not like the direction that the country is taking both domestic and foreign.

He looked me right in the eye and said " According to the state department and homeland security, you sir are a domestic terrorist "

How did I cross the line from patriotic and loving God and country, to being a terrorist??????
Who changed the rules, and why wasn't I informed??????????

I would have looked that pecker-wood right back in the eyes and said "you sir are a frigging communist and can lick the sweat off my ass"!:angry:

I had a conversation with my neighbor who is a professor at the local collage yesterday evening. I wont try to write out the two hour conversation, but instead try to high light the whole thing.

I am a Veteran
I am a white male
I am Protestant
I believe in the first amendment
I believe in the second amendment
I believe that the government is supposed to work for me, not the other way around
I do not like the direction that the country is taking both domestic and foreign.

He looked me right in the eye and said " According to the state department and homeland security, you sir are a domestic terrorist "

How did I cross the line from patriotic and loving God and country, to being a terrorist??????
Who changed the rules, and why wasn't I informed??????????
welcome to the club!:pleasantry:

You decribed most of the State of Texas!

And Kentucky!
kentucky.gif

The rules changed in November when a terrorist sympathizer was elected to our nation's highest office. This change of rule books was confirmed on Jan 20 when a Supreme Court Justice swore him into office as the Pretendident of the United States.

wolfhunter I don't think the rules just changed in November. I think they have been changing for sometime now. I do think however that the changing of the rules has accelerated exponentially sense the Usurper took office.

You decribed most of the State of Texas!

And ARIZONA. I'm definitely in the club.

I am a white male
I am a veteran
I am a Born Again Christian
I believe fully in the Constitution & Bill of Rights
Multiple gun owner
Pro-Life
I believe in Capitalism
Drive a truck
Ride a Harley
Have too many tattoos
Own a junkyard Chihuahua
Too old to believe their lies
Speak English Only
Politically Incorrect
I have friends on this forum
And I think I'm being followed

And ARIZONA. I'm definitely in the club.

I am a white male
I am a veteran
I am a Born Again Christian
I believe fully in the Constitution & Bill of Rights
Multiple gun owner
Pro-Life
I believe in Capitalism
Drive a truck
Ride a Harley
Have too many tattoos
Own a junkyard Chihuahua
Too old to believe their lies
Speak English Only
Politically Incorrect
I have friends on this forum
And I think I'm being followed

There sure are alot of us that have made their list many times. :biggrin:
Oh and that van and the helicopters flying over head just needed a place to be. :wacko:

I fit all the same parameter with the exception that I'm still on active duty. Does that make me a state sponsored terrorist?

What this club needs now is a secret handshake.

I would have looked that pecker-wood right back in the eyes and said "you sir are a frigging communist and can lick the sweat off my ass"!:angry:

I think the OP's friend was making a point about the current definition of a domestic terrorist, not saying that he believes that the OP is actually a domestic terrorist.

Take everyone's list and add:

I believe the borders need to be secured against foreign invasion;

I'm proud of my country;

You don't work...you don't eat.

"They" can label me anything they want. What I am is an AMERICAN, and damn proud of it!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back