Doesn't Idaho have pictures on Permit?

DWB.357

Hey, applied for my Idaho CCW a few weeks ago to add to my Utah (for Colorado & FLorida)...they (County Sheriff's office) never took my picture...No pics on permit? Dave

That's exactly what sparked my question...I saw (the picture) on the handgunlaw.us site & wondered how they were going to have my picture on it when they didn't take my picture...

Does ID use digital pictures?

TN does and it is the same picture on your carry permit as your DL.

If this is the case they probably already have your digital pic from your DL and will just use that.

ID uses pictures. If you just applied for the permit you have to wait for the background check and approval. Once that's done most counties send you a paper saying that you've been approved. You take that paper to the DMV where they take your pic, and print you out a CCW permit. The sheriffs office doesn't take pice, unless they're booking you...

TH

ID uses pictures. If you just applied for the permit you have to wait for the background check and approval. Once that's done most counties send you a paper saying that you've been approved. You take that paper to the DMV where they take your pic, and print you out a CCW permit. The sheriffs office doesn't take pice, unless they're booking you...

TH

Depends on which county, I think...Here in Kootenai County, the process was as indicated above, but the SD did take my picture in their office.

Yes, when they sent back my acceptance in the mail, had to go back in for the picture...they made the permit right there at the SO. Thanks

DWB..congrats on the permit!! I am also in Kootenai County...PM me if you want to do a face to face sometime

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back