Does removing gun from holster constitute assault or aggrevated assault?

Could not be more purposeful to prove my point..... No I don't have any temper tantrums... The only tantrums I see are these larger than life Tantrum banners posted by those of you with little integrity, .... almost every posts, is an indictment of stupidity from you guys. Then the icing on the cake is when other members of the " boys club " post their " LIKE " at the bottom, now That is epic.
Like I say, I come here every morning to goad you into being the sad, pathetic people you actually are... here is a hint , go out and mingle with some real adults in real life... it may help you cope with your immature, internet muscles and sociopath afflictions. It might also help you grow up...

Thanks for the laughs...

and, as usual, you continue to fail to post any factual or helpful information to the topics being discussed but must resort to your childish rants because you make it obvious that you have nothing factual or helpful in your repertoire to contribute.

Could not be more purposeful to prove my point..... No I don't have any temper tantrums... The only tantrums I see are these larger than life Tantrum banners posted by those of you with little integrity, .... almost every posts, is an indictment of stupidity from you guys. Then the icing on the cake is when other members of the " boys club " post their " LIKE " at the bottom, now That is epic.
Like I say, I come here every morning to goad you into being the sad, pathetic people you actually are... here is a hint , go out and mingle with some real adults in real life... it may help you cope with your immature, internet muscles and sociopath afflictions. It might also help you grow up...

Thanks for the laughs...

Moron....

Link Removed

Thanks for the laughs...

Temper tantrum.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

and, as usual, you continue to fail to post any factual or helpful information to the topics being discussed but must resort to your childish rants because you make it obvious that you have nothing factual or helpful in your repertoire to contribute
CharlesMorrison likes this.
Dumb and dumber

Dumb and dumber

It's interesting that usually a thread like this is a fact based discussion until someone like you or SR9 posts some unsubstantiated opinion that you attempt to pass off as a fact. Then when someone like me calls you out on it and asks you to provide a reference for what you are attempting to claim as a fact, you get all butthurt because you have no reference to substantiate your claim and then you start whining like a little child that dropped their binky on the floor. If you want to join an adult conversation maybe you should stop being all emotional like a teenage girl and attempt to be rational for a change.

It's interesting that usually a thread like this is a fact based discussion until someone like you or SR9 posts some unsubstantiated opinion that you attempt to pass off as a fact. Then when someone like me calls you out on it and asks you to provide a reference for what you are attempting to claim as a fact, you get all butthurt because you have no reference to substantiate your claim and then you start whining like a little child that dropped their binky on the floor. If you want to join an adult conversation maybe you should stop being all emotional like a teenage girl and attempt to be rational for a change.
My substantiation is 6700 of your previous posts... and those of your crew... the keepers of the USA Carry forum Levity... You guys are a joke... and because of this... its refreshing to know that you spend most of your time behind the computer screen and not out in the real world were you could do some real damage.

My substantiation is 6700 of your previous posts... and those of your crew... the keepers of the USA Carry forum Levity... You guys are a joke... and because of this... its refreshing to know that you spend most of your time behind the computer screen and not out in the real world were you could do some real damage.

Some people come to this forum seeking factual answers to their legitimate questions and some of us will continue to provide factual answers with references to those questions while people like you will continue to make fools of yourselves. In real life your B.S. posts provide the opportunity for some of us to provide factual information for those with enough maturity to use it to make informed decisions.

Link Removed

Link Removed

The proof of your stupidity, is you allow me to get to you... A smart man would not leave his emotions on his sleeve.. with these childish banners... A smart man would just ignore the goading...

ON a serious note... there is a lot of good information offered, but it is tainted with the attacks on people with opposing opinions.. If someone is misinformed, you attack their ignorance and push them to leave.. if you truly cared about teaching people the facts you would be more tolerant of those seeking help or good information, but under the guise of mis information.

I'm 70 years old, I've been defending myself since I was 18 years old... IN the military, and in 650 days of combat, of which I spent 300 of those days discharging weapons to defend those principles of freedom and democracy. After retiring, I continued to carry until present . The bulk of my civilian life I had no episodes of the need to defend myself or my family, but I did have two occasions to defend myself. ( two occasions which lasted no more than a total of two minutes ) ( hardly a blink of an eye in time, but still an experience that very few people have experienced ). So for 50 years I have survived, known the emotions and the cost of taking a human life, and experience civilian life threatening encounters.. IM here after 70 years, and it has not been totally by accident. To say I have nothing factual to offer, is a sad and disrespectful assault on my character and experience. That's why I've been vocal about your attacks on those with different opinions, or points of view... Its the childish school yard bullying that you choose to defend your knowledge. You chase more people away then you help...

The proof of your stupidity, is you allow me to get to you... A smart man would not leave his emotions on his sleeve.. with these childish banners... A smart man would just ignore the goading...

ON a serious note... there is a lot of good information offered, but it is tainted with the attacks on people with opposing opinions.. If someone is misinformed, you attack their ignorance and push them to leave.. if you truly cared about teaching people the facts you would be more tolerant of those seeking help or good information, but under the guise of mis information.

Nice autobiography.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I'm 70 years old, I've been defending myself since I was 18 years old... IN the military, and in 650 days of combat, of which I spent 300 of those days discharging weapons to defend those principles of freedom and democracy. After retiring, I continued to carry until present . The bulk of my civilian life I had no episodes of the need to defend myself or my family, but I did have two occasions to defend myself. ( two occasions which lasted no more than a total of two minutes ) ( hardly a blink of an eye in time, but still an experience that very few people have experienced ). So for 50 years I have survived, known the emotions and the cost of taking a human life, and experience civilian life threatening encounters.. IM here after 70 years, and it has not been totally by accident. To say I have nothing factual to offer, is a sad and disrespectful assault on my character and experience. That's why I've been vocal about your attacks on those with different opinions, or points of view... Its the childish school yard bullying that you choose to defend your knowledge. You chase more people away then you help...

Link Removed
Link Removed

ET, you made 6 posts in this thread, none of which address its topic. Look in the mirror and you may be able to see what the problem is.

The OP's question was answered by posts #3, #4 and #6. SR9's post #8 was ridiculed as it compared the OP's description of

lowering your arm to your side and keeping the muzzle pointed down

with

aggrevated menacing or terroristic threatening

without any legal or other reasonable argument. After that, post #11 argued brandishing, which post #18 points out does not exist in Tennessee.

If you post straight forward nonsense, false information, and Internet gun myths, you deserve to be called out for it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back