Do you inform the fishing license vendor that you are carrying?

Do you inform the fishing license vendor that you are carrying?

• Yes, I inform the vendor for "Fishing License Officer Safety reasons."

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes, I show my CCW Badge when purchasing my fishing license.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Concealed means concealed.

• This question sounds rather fishy, no pun intended.

• Other, please explain below.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

G50AE

Here's a good question for all of you who fish and carry concealed. When purchasing a fishing license, do you inform the fishing license vendor that you are carrying?

G50AE

I guess that I am one of the few people on this forumm who both fishes and carries concealed.

LiamPullman

Yes, of course! After all, I am engaged in bowfishing. This kind of hobby combines fishing, hunting, and spearfishing. The point is for the archer to move through the water area of the reservoir in search of fish standing at the water's surface. Having found the target, he hits it with an accurate shot. With the help of an elastic cord tied to the arrow, the fish is dragged into the boat. At the same time, you have to fight with the prey! Try using the website bowarchery.com to get carried away with this view. Good luck to you!

Last edited:

NotTwoShure

Yes, of course! After all, I am engaged in bowfishing. This kind of hobby combines fishing, hunting, and spearfishing. The point is for the archer to move through the water area of the reservoir in search of fish standing at the water's surface. Having found the target, he hits it with an accurate shot. With the help of an elastic cord tied to the arrow, the fish is dragged into the boat. At the same time, you have to fight with the prey! Try using the website bowarchery.com to get carried away with this view. Good luck to you!
And has nothing to do with the question

G50AE

Interesting, I might give it a try. I typically uses jug-hooks, minnow traps, and trot-lines.

NotTwoShure

Yes,undoubtedly, and we love skydiving, roller blade and use toxic masculinity during dry fire while conducting inventory on the open air submarine aft tail fin but only if the sign says no smoking in the elevator.

G50AE

Yes,undoubtedly, and we love skydiving, roller blade and use toxic masculinity during dry fire while conducting inventory on the open air submarine aft tail fin but only if the sign says no smoking in the elevator.
You do realize that this is the fishing forum?

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russvb