Do Not - I Repeat - Do NOT Answer Census Questions!

Piece Corps

Other than the number of occupants at the address, the ages of those occupants, and the sex of those occupants, you are not required by law to answer anything else. And since we have a corrupt pseudo-agency running the census (ACORN), it would behoove all of us to resist this to the utmost. Use the text below, and find an attorney (which shouldn't be a problem at all) who will file a lawsuit against the government if you are threatened in any way with a fine or worse.

Legal Authority to Ask Intrusive Questions Not Present

This Constitution and the Laws made in Pursuance thereof... shall be the
supreme Law of the Land...all Judges shall be bound thereby...any Thing...to
the Contrary notwithstanding.
Article VI, Clause 2, of the Constitution of the United States of America
(1789).

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form
and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void. Unconstitutional
law bears no power to enforce, it purports to settle as if it never existed,
for unconstitutionality dates from the enactment of such a law and not such
time as branded in an open court of law. It confers no rights; it imposes no
duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal
contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed. No courts
are bound to uphold it and no persons are bound to obey it.
16 Am Jur 256.

The Fourth and Fifth Amendments were described in Boyd v. United States, 116
U.S. 616, 630, as protection against all governmental invasions ....of the
sanctity of a man's home and the privacies of life.'' We recently referred
[381 U.S. 479, 485] in Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 643, 656, to the Fourth
Amendment as creating a ....right to privacy, no less important than any
other right carefully and particularly reserved to the people.''
GRISWOLD v. CONNECTICUT, 381 U.S. 479 (1965)
Declaration To Make To Census Takers

"I hereby affirm that the provisions of Title 13 ....requiring'' me to
disclose my race, personal financial data, birthdate, or any other personal,
private information to the Bureau of the Census, an agency of the United
States government; constitutes an unreasonable, unwarranted search of my
person, house, papers, and/or effects; and a governmental invasion of the
sanctity of my home and the privacies of life. As such, these provisions
violate the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution, and are thus wholly
void and I am not bound to obey them.

I have completed the only those sections of the Census form pertaining to
the Constitutionally-mandated actual enumeration, as follows:

1. The actual number of people living at the address printed on the form,
excluding untaxed Native Americans;
2. Age of each person in accordance with US Const. Amendment XIV, Section 2.
3. Sex of each person, in accordance with US Const. Amendment XIV, Section 2

I have thus fulfilled my obligation to the attainment of the actual
enumeration of the populace of the United States.

Any fine or other sanction that is levied by any office or organization
stemming from the unconstitutional provisions of Title 13 in connection with
my response to this or any other Census-related questioning will be
challenged in a court of law."

I think that when the government is faced with a couple hundred thousand lawsuits, in every state of the Union, they'll think twice about their attempt to force unwarranted personal information from us. I don't know about the rest of you, but most of that form will be returned blank.

Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the rest of you, but most of that form will be returned blank.

+1 to this.

I find it interesting that 'untaxed indians' are excluded from the census. I'm indian but I pay taxes, so I still have to answer their questions, just think its interesting...

I will definitely not be filling out their census, other than the required items.
From what I've heard from people who refused the extra questions last time around, we can expect to be harassed a few times by the people conducting the census, then we get to talk to their supervisors, and then they get ahold of our neighbors to see if they can answer the questions from what they know about us. So, if they do the same thing this time around, talk to your neighbors before hand and ask that they not divulge any information to anybody about your family.

-Plop

Although ACORN is NOT running the show, so to speak, according to census law, they are actually outlawed from taking any part in it. But they are weaseling their way in through loopholes.

And my neighbors don't know enough about my wife and I to give the census people anything we won't give them. My wife is unemployed, and I am retired. What time do we leave for work? We don't. Are they married? Maybe...never saw a marriage certificate. Do they own their home? Not sure. Education? Probably, as they can speak understandable English, and seem to know a lot about American history.

And on and on...the census will get from us what we are required by law and the Constitution to provide: the number of people living at our residence, and the age and sex of each of us. Not how many times we take a dump, how many times we have gone to the emergency room, or how many times I have entertained letting my dogs tear apart any ACORN morons that show up at my door.

Remember if they falsify the information you refuse to give, they are liable for a $5,000.00 fine.

I did not provide any information for the last census, and I'll surely not provide any of my information to an ACORN stooge.

Seriously, what if you simply "forget" to mail in a form, or "don't hear" anyone at your door, despite the dog-alarms shaking the windows in their frames.... then what?

Census taker? What census taker? :to_pick_ones_nose:

Seriously, what if you simply "forget" to mail in a form, or "don't hear" anyone at your door, despite the dog-alarms shaking the windows in their frames.... then what?

Census taker? What census taker? :to_pick_ones_nose:

SUPPOSEDLY - if you fail to send in the initial form, you will be sent another one. After the failure to send in the 3rd attempt, you will be visitied by someone from the census bureau and asked the any information they can.

I will answer the 3 questions I am required to answer by law - how many people live here, what are their sexes and how old are they? That's it.

has anyone had this happen? back about sept. or oct. i had a census worker with a g.p.s. recording the location of my place, didn't think anythiing of it then but since joining this forum i remembered the incedent. and it makes me stop and think!!:mad:

has anyone had this happen? back about sept. or oct. i had a census worker with a g.p.s. recording the location of my place, didn't think anythiing of it then but since joining this forum i remembered the incedent. and it makes me stop and think!!:mad:

yep last summer I saw tis goumer with his hand held tablet and I was OC and stopped n asked him just who are your and what are you doing... the funny part is he was only dong the south side of the road.....

thanks for all the info and the inputs...I will remember these when a census worker comes to my door. And if we receive one in the mail, I will be on the lookout for it and do what need to be done to it -- answer three questions. Period.

If gun owners are afraid to to not submit a form given to them by the ones who call themselves masters, what will gun owners do when they are faced with Tyranny's soldiers?
Trash the form and forget about it. What/who goes on in my home is personal information.

If you submit the form out of fear, may your chains rest lightly upon you...

http://www.rexano.org/RegAgency/Public_Servant_Questionnaire%20_adapted_by_Bob_Hurt.pdf

Print it out - hand it to the census guy or gal, slam the door. LOL

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back