Do guns give a false sense of security?

I think its completely upto you how you carry gun.
If you carry gun for security reasons then its OK.

I dont feel a false sense of security,I just know i'd rather have one on me, than not have one if needed.

First post here, and I think ANYTHING can provide a false sense of security.
17 years of walking around in the ice and snow where I live. One day, my feet were suddenly at eye level, and then I was flat on my back.
False sense of security.
School bully beats up a bunch of kids until he gets dropped by someone 3 inches shorter and 20 lbs lighter.
False sense of security.
Carrying a gun? LOT'S of opportunity there...

NO, and the more you know about their shortcomings, the more you respect what they CAN and CAN'T do. Prepare and hope for the
best.

I found out something a long time ago. When I have a gun in my hand, caressing it like a lover's thigh, there are only two types of people in this world: The prey, and me.

What mall in Los Santos do you practice your craft in?
I've worked many malls. I'm a true retail warrior, and I'm always looking for a righteous cause. It's in my blood, it's who I am. Like a ronin in search of a worthy master, I go where my skills are needed.

The local Laser Tag arcade, I suspect.

Laser tag, airsoft, and paintball may be fine and dandy for a poser like you. But warriors like me need the real thing. In fact, when I'm jonesing for a gunfight fix I'll sometimes walk around dangerous neighborhoods and flash some cash around making me a target for hoodlums so I can legally blow them away.

I've worked many malls. I'm a true retail warrior, and I'm always looking for a righteous cause. It's in my blood, it's who I am. Like a ronin in search of a worthy master, I go where my skills are needed.
I thought true retail warriors were looking for bargains at the malls, in search of worthy sales. ;)

Team Tame Puppy:

Link Removed

You're funny, guy, so funny I forgot to laugh. I'll tell you what, since you like to hide behind your keyboard and be disrespectful, why don't you name a time a place so we can meet up and do the man dance, and I ain't talking about the macarena.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back