Do guns give a false sense of security?

A

April_Hernandez

I think its completely upto you how you carry gun.
If you carry gun for security reasons then its OK.

65nowha

I dont feel a false sense of security,I just know i'd rather have one on me, than not have one if needed.

Robgmn

Banned
First post here, and I think ANYTHING can provide a false sense of security.
17 years of walking around in the ice and snow where I live. One day, my feet were suddenly at eye level, and then I was flat on my back.
False sense of security.
School bully beats up a bunch of kids until he gets dropped by someone 3 inches shorter and 20 lbs lighter.
False sense of security.
Carrying a gun? LOT'S of opportunity there...

Coyote44

NO, and the more you know about their shortcomings, the more you respect what they CAN and CAN'T do. Prepare and hope for the
best.

Wild Dog

Banned
I found out something a long time ago. When I have a gun in my hand, caressing it like a lover's thigh, there are only two types of people in this world: The prey, and me.

Wild Dog

Banned
What mall in Los Santos do you practice your craft in?
I've worked many malls. I'm a true retail warrior, and I'm always looking for a righteous cause. It's in my blood, it's who I am. Like a ronin in search of a worthy master, I go where my skills are needed.

Wild Dog

Banned
The local Laser Tag arcade, I suspect.

Laser tag, airsoft, and paintball may be fine and dandy for a poser like you. But warriors like me need the real thing. In fact, when I'm jonesing for a gunfight fix I'll sometimes walk around dangerous neighborhoods and flash some cash around making me a target for hoodlums so I can legally blow them away.

Reba

Sinner saved by grace
I've worked many malls. I'm a true retail warrior, and I'm always looking for a righteous cause. It's in my blood, it's who I am. Like a ronin in search of a worthy master, I go where my skills are needed.
I thought true retail warriors were looking for bargains at the malls, in search of worthy sales. ;)

Wild Dog

Banned
Team Tame Puppy:

Link Removed

You're funny, guy, so funny I forgot to laugh. I'll tell you what, since you like to hide behind your keyboard and be disrespectful, why don't you name a time a place so we can meet up and do the man dance, and I ain't talking about the macarena.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina