Do all super-luminova sights suck?

Comp_sH00tEr24

my beretta px4 sc comes with 3-dot super-luminova sights. The sights themselves are fine, but the super-luminova isn't, at least IMO. I left the gun out in a normal light setting, it was out for about an hour. I took it into another room turned off the lights and they were hardly glowing. The other day i put a flashlight to them, charged them up for about 30 seconds, they were glowing very brightly, however about 30 minutes later the sights were again glowing very dimmly. What i dont get is how can these sights be all that helpfull in a low light setting like moving through a hallway at night or a dark alley, especially if theyve been hidden by a shirt/jacket all day and not getting any light. Seems kind of like a gimmick to me.

Maybe im just being a cry-baby because im used to tritium sights on my glock. What do you guys think of super-luminova sights? anyone else have any complaints or problems with them?

I say replace them "ghetto tritium" sights with "the real thing". So far I've found the Trijicon Tritium sights the best sights I've used that work under any light condition.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back