Dirty Harry, "Make my day!"

PaulIcemanMc

O.K. I was watching Dirty Harry on the idiot box and when he says "Did I fire six or did I fire five?" I decided to rewind the DVR and count. One and two were at the robbers coming out of the bank and three and four were at the car as it bore down on him. Four shots fired. Now did I miss the other two or what? Years ago I thought he had one left in the cylinder but by what I saw and counted he should have had two...

But would a .44 magnum really blow somebody's head clean off?
It sounds like one for mythbusters.
(Mmmmm...Kari...you know,that is a great show,but I really wwatch it just to see her)
:p

Well whichever it beats the old Gene Autry, Roy Rogers movies where they could fire 50-100 rounds from a "six" shooter without reloading. :D

Some of the Dirty Harry movies were pretty funny. You know, silencers on 357 mag. revlovers. Police carrying the speed loaders on the opposite side of their weapons like they were magazines and calling magazines "clips". All in all they were fun to watch though.

i always loved dirty harry. i always thought that was what they meant by gun control. if anyone had gun control, harry had it.

Here you go! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Eastwood#Political_life

Although Eastwood has been registered as a Republican since 1951 and supported Richard Nixon's 1968 presidential campaign, he describes himself as a libertarian. He says his philosophy is "Everyone leaves everyone else alone".[14] He voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor of California in the 2003 recall election, and again in 2006.

Eastwood jokingly threatened to kill Michael Moore at the National Board of Review awards dinner in January 2005. Eastwood was quoted as saying "Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common, we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression... but, Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you."[15] This was presumably in reference to Moore's controversial interview with Eastwood's friend Charlton Heston in the movie Bowling for Columbine.
:D:D:D:D

"Everyone leaves everyone else alone"
I could live with that. Problem is, people try to "should" on you: You should do this or you shouldn't be doing that.

...bastids...

Harry

Every time A see A moive with Dirty Harry. It makes me Happy and hungry. i thought they did not make man like that any more untill I got married. and met my big man. Oh do you guys get a rush when there is a lot of shootting in the movies. Like Hit Man.

Movies

Every time A see A moive with Dirty Harry. It makes me Happy and hungry. i thought they did not make man like that any more untill I got married. and met my big man. Oh do you guys get a rush when there is a lot of shootting in the movies. Like Hit Man.

It depends on the movie. Sometimes I get a good laugh like when the good guys gun seems to never run out of ammo or the BG can never hit what he is shooting at no matter how close or how many rounds he fires.

yeah....

my all time favorite is the silenced revolver!!! and the rambo movies. i loveit when the bad guys get theirs...... all in the name of The Lord of course....!

Re: Laughs

I always liked the westerns and early cop movies when they would "throw down" the gun while shooting. It was like it would make the bullet go faster or develop backspin or something.....

My favorite is the silenced revolver, followed closely by the guy who can outrun a long burst of machine gun fire, like he's outrunning a guy with a garden hose!

What you failed to see was his afterburners kickin in.Fear is a great thing.Like in my years of diving I always figured the shark could not see me because of the brown smoke trail I was leaving.Did the Lone Ranger have a silver fetish?

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back