Director of DHS needs laser pointerat presentation so he draws his gun!

hogwylde

Jerome M. Hauer, Gov. Andrew Cuomo's director of homeland security, took out his handgun and used the laser sighting device attached to the barrel as a pointer in a presentation to a foreign delegation, according to public officials.

Ready ... aim ... point ... talk - Times Union

The world view of leftists has no logical place for one to consider the consequences of their actions. This is why they think we should not be able to carry guns either because they assume we can't be responsible for our actions and therefore should not be allowed to carry something that could harm someone else. We on the other hand believe that everyone should be responsible for their own actions and there in lies the conflict.

Cuomo turns his head and looks away. Meanwhile his mutt endangers the lives of everyone in the room. That is absolutely grounds to revoke a permit. The man is a danger to the general public.

I'm going to follow this one closely - this guy is unstable and needs to go.
I would dare say, there is not one member of this forum who would conduct himself in that way.

A few things of note. I did an Internet search on this and all of the articles that speak of this are within the last few days, yet this happened in October. To me, something this egregious just coming out, three months after the fact sounds fishy. How did he get past the metal detectors in the state office he was speaking in? If he is not law enforcement, how in the world is he carrying a 9mm Glock in the communist state of NY?

I have more questions than I have answers from this one.

If anyone swept a laser from a gun at me, I believe I would have drawn on him... hmmm, wait, it was a state office, no one has firearms in a state office... maybe I would not have. *shrugs*

Cuomo turns his head and looks away. Meanwhile his mutt endangers the lives of everyone in the room. That is absolutely grounds to revoke a permit. The man is a danger to the general public.

But nothing will happen and that is the unfortunate state of affairs in an asylum, formerly known as the USA, and now run by its inmates.

A few things of note. I did an Internet search on this and all of the articles that speak of this are within the last few days, yet this happened in October. To me, something this egregious just coming out, three months after the fact sounds fishy. How did he get past the metal detectors in the state office he was speaking in? If he is not law enforcement, how in the world is he carrying a 9mm Glock in the communist state of NY?

I have more questions than I have answers from this one.

If anyone swept a laser from a gun at me, I believe I would have drawn on him... hmmm, wait, it was a state office, no one has firearms in a state office... maybe I would not have. *shrugs*

Many of the state/DHS reps carry. Some of them get caught at airports with them too. Like my former employer's hdqs, many places have side doors that do not require going thru a metal detector if you have proper clearance. I never used the public entrance during that time as a swipe of the RF card saved up to 15 minutes and no hassles about having a pocket knife.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back