did you know that Diane Feinstein has a CCW permit?

jg1967

Isn't that the ultimate double standard?

KevinS3928

KevinS3928
When she was Mayor of San Fransisco, she also had one of the less than twenty permits that were issued in the city during her entire tenure!

disneyr

Not surprising. I remember when she announce the San Francisco ban on handguns and on live TV she pulled out an unregistered, illegally concealed handgun out of her purse and said something like, "I will be the first to turn in my gun." I'm sure she had others. Elitist hypocrite in the extreme.

fuhr52

She is a progressive liberal. That is who they are. When these people tell you how much they "CARE" for us. That is code for "I'm better than you".

BuddhaKat

The Big Happy Fat Kat
I'm sure she carries because there was a guy in the past that barged in and killed a city councilman, Harvey Milk, and was actually acquitted after using the (in)famous Twinkie Defense.

Rosie O'Donnell is a well known and loudmouthed anti-gun advocate, but you should have seen her squirm when she was asked why it was OK for her to have armed security. Basically, she wants to take away my gun but keep them for herself, for the exact same reason I want to have one around me.

phrogmedic

She's also the idiot that apologized to the Chinese after their fighter rammed our P-3C. She and her husband have millions invested in china. Can you say... " Liberal Commie"

I'm sure she carries because there was a guy in the past that barged in and killed a city councilman, Harvey Milk, and was actually acquitted after using the (in)famous Twinkie Defense.

Yeah, Ms. Feinstein was there when it happened. I can fully understand her desire to be armed after that. If only that desire had carried over to a recognition that *ANY* citizen should be guaranteed the same right...

Grognard Gunny

Exactly why I commonly refer to them as the "elected nobility". All it shows is a great mistrust of the average American Citizen, whom they are supposedly representing.

Is it any wonder, then, that we "trust" them in exactly the same way? (Congressional "approval" rating stuck in the low teens for ages.)

I suggest that they do NOT "represent us" at all. Their primary concern is the consolidation of their power, their riches and their chances of long tenure at their power seat. (... and generally use the "bread and circuses" and "throw the dogs a bone" techniques to accomplish the last.)

..... and the compliant, complicit and cowed voters keep putting these charletons back, election after election, for many of them.

It has been noted that sometimes a Country gets exactly the Government it deserves. I hold that "truth" to be self evident. It's just too bad that I (and others of like mind) have been dragged along for the "bad trip", evident in recent years.

Like the man says..... "Yep. Used to be a pretty nice Country once."

GG

Providence Ranch

Amen, Gunny. This "we know what's best for you, because you're too stupid to" attitude makes me want to vomit. My opinion, there are far too many would be Americans who have adopted this too-European view. Didn't we just a few years back fight a war to escape from there?

jg1967

Amen, Gunny. This "we know what's best for you, because you're too stupid to" attitude makes me want to vomit. My opinion, there are far too many would be Americans who have adopted this too-European view. Didn't we just a few years back fight a war to escape from there?

Now now, I am from Europe and I don't think that way at all ;-)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evrviglnt