Did Barney Frank Pass Gas Live on MSNBC? You Decide

BC1

I think he stepped on the duck under the desk. This guy passes gas every time he opens his mouth and it ain't the Boston baked beans. His carbon footprint is the size of King Kong. He's responsible for the hole in the ozone over Massachusetts.

6shootercarry

I think he stepped on the duck under the desk. This guy passes gas every time he opens his mouth and it ain't the Boston baked beans. His carbon footprint is the size of King Kong. He's responsible for the hole in the ozone over Massachusetts.

He IS the hole over Massachusetts... Full of gas and other unmentionables... YUCK...

wooddoctor

Good ol' Slobbering Barney Butt F.... That sob need to to locked up for his country wide debacle. He enjoys the Hersey Highway so much he cant contain himself anymore. His butt boyfriend accumulated parking fines which ol' Barneny boy had the fines waivers on the tax payers dime.

Turkules77

I know he is for more gun control which is going to piss everyone off here, but he is one of the only politicians fighting for the rights of online poker players. Not many politicians would come to bat for us, but he did. Hopefully I will be allowed to play again someday because of him.

ChuckInMass

I live in the peoples republic of Massachusetts - every time I go across statelines to other gun shops, see all the guns I cannot buy, I feel like I've been to a strip club and forced to wear a blindfold.

Barney - what a loser!

Visting flordia for two weeks and look at some property, so wife and I can have our 2nd ammendments rights back

OCCI

From now on when I have a confusing moment, I will say I had a Barney Frank (instead of brain fart) hehe
heck im still in the habit of saying Im taking a Lundy everytime I use the John =D

Really tho ... i dont care what he stuffs in his hiney ... we only care what comes out of his mouth .... his left wing drabel is enough to make me ask ... who delt it? ... cause I sure as heck smell it. At least he had the mind to warn us by lifting his leg ... a feat most of what congress seems to hold onto, giving us all indigestion when we finally smell it.
-aaron

6shootercarry

I live in the peoples republic of Massachusetts - every time I go across statelines to other gun shops, see all the guns I cannot buy, I feel like I've been to a strip club and forced to wear a blindfold.

Barney - what a loser!

Visting flordia for two weeks and look at some property, so wife and I can have our 2nd ammendments rights back

You need to visit the right FFL here in MA...:biggrin:

HootmonSccy

I'm surprised it made any noise as much as his orifice has been stretched!!
It should have just come out as a Whewwww sound..

G50AE

I know he is for more gun control which is going to piss everyone off here, but he is one of the only politicians fighting for the rights of online poker players. Not many politicians would come to bat for us, but he did. Hopefully I will be allowed to play again someday because of him.

And John McCain was against UFC. He even wrote letters to the governors of all fifty states asking for it to be banned.

G50AE

we only care what comes out of his mouth ....

Honestly, I cannot understand what this man says half the time. Get a damn speach therapist to help you make your voice intelligable. Maybe getting the fat around your jaw removed might help.

Turkules77

Turkules77:

Would you really vote for a weasle just so you can play poker???? Unbelievable!

Yes I would. Up til April this year, I was able to play online without a problem. Now I am banned by the government from playing, along with an estimated 10-20 million other Americans.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerpar69