Did anyone see this in Nevada?

Heard that the wounded and killed were military. I hope its not some religious nut job like the Ft. Hood murderer. Pray for those families.

We all share your concerns and hope to God never to face such a horrible situation. I take some comfort, however, in that I am now more prepared for a circumstance like this than I used to be.

I sent the link to my wife and told her this is the very reason I am waiting on my carry license. We went shopping for a gun for her this weekend. With 3 boys, we frequent IHOP.

It can happen anywhere, last I heard he had no previous record. Be prepaired, I never leave home without paying attention and being armed.

This is such a waste and a terrible loss for the victims' loved ones. This is exactly why all honest, law-abiding citizens should carry concealed. That may or may not keep something like this from happening, but at least, there would be a possible chance. I never will be out without both my carry guns. It's not worth it to leave them home.

Another example of why there should be no such thing as a gun free zone. If ordinary citizens in Nevada could have carried weapons this would never have happened. (Think before you respond....)

From one media report, the business owner next door was armed, but it all happened so fast he didn't have time to react. I'm sure he'll have survivor's guilt for some time. (In the article, he was already decrying his lack of action.) I don't blame him, though. I've never been under fire, but there are plenty of other stressful situations where one's self-preservation trumps heroism. That's what sets police, firefighters, and soldiers apart. The training to INGORE that instinct.

Went yesterday evening and got cleared to carry at church. Now, no matter where I am at, at least we will have a chance. (You need permission in MO.)

If IHOP posts, I guess we'll eat elsewhere.

Prayers to the families.

Where was the police protection, oh yea 15 minutes away, tell me again anti gunners how the police protect us.

Another example of why there should be no such thing as a gun free zone. If ordinary citizens in Nevada could have carried weapons this would never have happened. (Think before you respond....)

Funny, here in Nevada we are allowed to carry weapons. The only time a permit is needed is for Concealed carry. There is nothing in the Nevada Revised Statute that does not allow open carry. What do you know that most gun informed people in Nevada are missing?

I saw it on the news. Very sad situation. My prayers is for the family of those who were killed!

my wife was at an ihop yesterday at about 9. scared the crap out of me until i heard it was in nevada. different time zone. i pray for the families of those killed and injured.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back