Dianne Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban.

Read About It: 60 Minutes
Link Removed

Posted: 4/13/2009 9:24:16 AM

Another politician shredding the constitution!!!!!

Ironhorse

The answer is simple - she needs to be voted out of office. Then maybe she can go join forces with Sarah Brady and lobby for it, but she won't be able to try to institute the change first hand as a Senator. Californians need to dump this garbage!:mad:

What am I, Stoopid?

For the life of me, I simply can not fathom how a person like this attains office. I thought that, overall, the saturation of "stupid" in our society was fairly low. I mean, we all do stupid things, but I try to keep my silliness out of the voting booth.

I am originally from Tennessee, so my last words will probably go something like "Hey, fellers, watch this!" Even so, I see through this douche masquerading as a senator. How come the west coasters do not? MaybeJim, please help me to understand your people!!!
:no:

ricbak

I keep asking the same question to the family in Peoples Republic of Kalifornia about how these people keep getting elected. The Bookend twins (nosoFeinstein & Boxer) are from San Fran and that explains alot all by itself. Pelosi is also from San Fran. and to me she is just evil.

Stiofan

The answer is simple - she needs to be voted out of office. Then maybe she can go join forces with Sarah Brady and lobby for it, but she won't be able to try to institute the change first hand as a Senator. Californians need to dump this garbage!:mad:

Not only will she not be voted out of office, she will most likely be elected Governor should she decide to run. She's by far the most popular politician in that state, the Republicans haven't put forth a decent alternative in years.

There is no appetite for much more gun control nationally (see this) but she'll wreak havoc on what's left of the freedoms 40 million Californians have. But the state is played by the big liberal media and leftist Hollywood, people there just don't care about gun rights as their only exposure is the nightly news showing some gangbangers ripping up the 'hood.

California is getting just like France for me. It's a beautiful place screwed up by the people living there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76