Detroit woman kills alleged purse snatcher

ricbak

By TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 43-year-old woman shot and killed a suspected purse snatcher who confronted her at a northwest Detroit gas station this morning, according to police.
Two men approached the Detroit woman at about 5:30 a.m. at the Schoolcraft and Southfield Mobil station, Detroit Police spokesman John Roach said. The woman is licensed to legally carry a gun for self-defense, he said.
"They didn't realize she has a CCW (license), so she had a weapon of her own," Roach said. "She fired several rounds at the suspects and they fled.".....

Link Removed

Glockster20:
"Nice shoot! Another "dirt bag" takes a "dirt nap"!!! "

Well said, Glockster!:sarcastic:

The other one needed a dirt nap. I hope he gets some of what he deserves via the judicial system.

Don't ya just love it! This is happening increasingly all over our country where people are allowed to carry concealed. And I think the BGs are watching, too.

Our rights

Good for her! this is why I teach handgun permit classes. When you have to defend yourself to keep what we earn - that is our right! If she was closer, I'd give her a hug and an atta girl for going to the class and being prepared. Her instructor should be proud, and her family thrilled.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Bless her heart for having some protection, and knowing how to take care of herself.:pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back