Desert Eagle 9mm

Rocketgeezer

Guys a friend at work just acquired a 9mm desert eagle, traded a Keltech and some cash, the only desert eagle I ever had anything to do with was a 8inch barrel monster in 50AE, cool gun, useless as hell, but definatly cool, so he comes in with this 9mm and I handle it ck trigger, it has a decocker, I did not shoot it but I would guess it shoots fine, but this gun was awful big and clunky for a 9mm, it didn't seem to heavy, but it was wide and if you had small hands it would have been a handful to hold on to, are these things any account? accuracy?....I wish he would have saved up a few bucks and bought a Glock, I think he would have liked it better

I have a friend that can buy just about any hand gun he wants and he keeps his baby eagle 9mm as his bedside gun.He owns glocks and kimbers and browning highpowers,but for his home defence gun he likes the baby eagle.Yes the baby eagle is all steel and heavy, but it is a very reliable hand gun.He carries a glock or kimber outside the house because they are lighter.You should shoot your friends baby eagle and then let us know how you feel about it.

I have the Uzi eagle in .40 sw (same thing as the baby eagle, Jericho 941, etc). I will never get rid of it. Most comfortable, very reliable, and can be used as a club when empty. I don't blame him for picking the baby eagle over a glock...either was a good choice.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

I own 1 one heck of a good shooter. Yep heavy but accurate. Decocker check hogue wrap around grips check 4 -15 round magazines check frontline IWB holsters check, OK guess I can carry as CC . Give it a shoot great gun. Would post pics. bit not allowed just yet newb. Just got followed home by a TriStar T100, uncanny resemblance to baby eagle just a lot lighter and shorter.

Thanks guys, I guess he likes it, and that's really all that matters, but he shot my G-19 and I am thinking he may end up with two guns, LOL

I handled one of those at a gunshow, it fit my hand like a glove and was a very worthy clone / variant of the CZ 75, with nice features.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back