Deputy shoots teen wielding pellet gun.

Not a cop genius. Just a fella trying to use a little common sense instead of jumping on bandwagons. Tool

Did you edit your profile? Remove a reference to the thin blue line?

You taint.

FYI you jumped to judge what yuppor said. .....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Jumping to judge is similar but distinctly different than jumping on the "lets hate cops" bandwagon. Lol taint. Thats almost as good as calling me a goober.

Jumping to judge is similar but distinctly different than jumping on the "lets hate cops" bandwagon. Lol taint. Thats almost as good as calling me a goober.

You are quite the badge bunny.

What next? "Your momma" jokes? If you are going to resort to name calling like a schoolboy at least do a good job. If you do a good job I might return the favor. Son

What next? "Your momma" jokes? If you are going to resort to name calling like a schoolboy at least do a good job. If you do a good job I might return the favor. Son

You didn't deny changing your profile. You could add boring to your description.

Speaking of pee. If we were in prison together id pee in your butt, without the courtesy of a reach-around.

Now go jump on google and find something good to cone back with. Lord knows u need help with being witty. No seriously, I'll wait.

Yuppor what do you do for a living that is hardcore enough to call cops chickens••t?

He didn't say they all are. He said too many are. Then he gave examples.
I guess the ones he described are all A-ok with you?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Maybe you need to read the quote you posted. Neither of us said that they all are.

Its just asinine to me that someone from the safety of their cubicle can say that cops, (1 or all) are chicke****t, when the scariest thing they personally do all day is try to find the bathroom door in the dark.

Speaking of pee. If we were in prison together id pee in your butt, without the courtesy of a reach-around.

Now go jump on google and find something good to cone back with. Lord knows u need help with being witty. No seriously, I'll wait.

Lol..... Never seen a badge bunny get so butt hurt. Must tie into your prison fantasies.

Maybe you need to read the quote you posted. Neither of us said that they all are.

Its just asinine to me that someone from the safety of their cubicle can say that cops, (1 or all) are chicke****t, when the scariest thing they personally do all day is try to find the bathroom door in the dark.

He said there are too many. And he's right. Even one like Daniel Harless is too many. His dash camera videos exhibit a perfect example of chickensh*t behavior.
What's asinine is the thought that one should meet some kind of "danger level" requirement to judge it as such.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I'm not a cop, but if someone breaks into my house and is carrying anything like a crow bar, he's going to be shot and I won't be going to jail for doing it.

Cubicle?? I'm guessing that most of the ramblings on here are from those who aren't employed and suck off the very teet of the government they supposedly despise. But yes.....otherwise asinine.

PS. Stop working up Warbirds, his/her comebacks are beginning to suck. :haha:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back