Democrat Guv wants to suspend elections.....joking or not...not cool guv not cool

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

Democrat Guv wants to suspend elections.....joking or not...not cool guv not cool

fuhr52

Typical liberal move. Float a balloon out and see what happens. If you get a bunch of flack, then ha ha just joking. If the balloon floats hey the subjects aren't paying attention.

fuhr52

Why would anyone assign a D to their name? What a Weiner. Liberalism is truly a "mental disorder".
Talk like this could trigger government money to do a study on a new mental disorder. Then the government would force insurance company to pay for treatment. For those that can't afford it the government would pick up the tab. Oh goodie more government dependents.

BC1

I guess Ronald Reagan had it right when he famously said, "Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
yup this is just a warning shot across the bow of the American People.
She said what she did because that is what she thinks. Any constitutional thought went right out the window at that point. THIS IS THE LITMUS TEST....PAY ATTENTION KIDS...If it does not receive enough uproar from the public it will be considered again but in a more dire avenue of approach.

SUSPENDING ELECTIONS SHOULD BE A LINE IN THE SAND NOT TO BE CROSSED BY ANY POLITICIAN ON EITHER SIDE OF THE AISLE

Grognard Gunny

Another addition to the collection of Government "Leaders" capable of incredable utterances. Fits right in with Pelosi, Waters, Franks, Waxman and the rest of the Liberal "thinkers".

"Is there no one to rid me of this meddlesome [twit]?"

See ya at the polls, buddy! (Nov '12 can't come too soon.)

GG

JJFlash

That a high-level elected official should utter these words even in jest is HUGE. Never thought I'd see the day...

Keep your powder dry. Really.

Grognard Gunny

Heard an unfounded rumor that ol' "Bev" isn't going to run again.

Now THAT wouldn't make me shed a tear. Maybe she has seen the handwriting on the wall and has decided to leave the ring undefeated. (Maybe it is just petulance because the State Legislature has taken to overriding her vetoes since the last election.) (My money is on the latter rather than the former.)

I'm sure the Party will find a job for her, maybe "Democratic Strategist"..... NOT that anyone with half a brain would "buy into" her strategy! (On the other hand, it CAN be observed that seems to be prerequisite for Dem Party membership. Half wittedness, that is.) I mean, all she has proven good for is self inflicted wounds.... Like shooting herself repeatedly in the foot, with her mouth. (THAT'S a switch!) LOL!

Good riddance to another "do gooder"! (Definition: A Government "do-gooder" is a Philantrophist who "gives" with other People's money.)

GG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balesofhay6230