Delaware CCDW Permit

FarleyBE

Does Delaware have the capability to check a CCDW Permit 24 hours a day 7 days a week like some other states. IE West Virginia. If some one has some information I would really appreciate it.

Check? As in the ability of the police to see if electronic records indicate that a license in valid? I'm not 100% sure... The Delaware Justice Information System (DELJIS) can look up many things, but I don't know if a CCDW is part of that. You may want to ask over at Delaware Open Carry: Delaware Open Carry

Find out if your state is one in which CCDW permits are public record. Chances are if it is a public record, then yes, they can.

Find out if your state is one in which CCDW permits are public record. Chances are if it is a public record, then yes, they can.

In lieu of keeping a public record, Delaware residents are required to public their full name and home address in a news paper that carries at least 35% of the circulation in their ZIP code. I personally don't know if they store the information in DELJIS as well.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back