Del-Ton AR15?

kray9

Gig'em Aggies
I am looking to purchase an AR15 and want to get the best bang for the buck (about $1000). How is Del-Ton on quality? If I go with them, I am looking at purchasing the following:

Link Removed
DTI (Del-Ton, Inc) Complete Lower Receiver with Buttstock
- With collapsable 6-position M4 buttstock
- Ergo sure grip
- Standard Mil-Spec trigger
Ambidextrous 1 point sling adapter
Forward Pistol Grip
6 Magazines

Total price after shipping is about $1050.

Being that I was the weapons officer on my first ship and a boarding officer on my second, I know my way around these weapons, but not so much the different brands that are out there.

I don't know anything about the brand.
Build your own $650 out of all new parts. Depending on what you want it for. After I saw how easy it was to build my own rifle, I will never buy a new AR.

There are a host of places to buy parts at less expensive prices than the normal retailer will charge.
The best place I know to research is AR15.com
YMMV

I purchased the same upper assembly from Del-Ton last year on a pre-Christmas sale. I can tell you that the upper is superb and I have had no issues in the last several thousand rounds. I purchased a Spikes Tactical lower and a parts kit locally so that I could build my own lower receiver. I love my gun and Del-Ton is a great outfit to work with. I took the upper apart just for the experience. Any questions let me know.Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back