Deadly Workplace Shooting A 'Total Shock'

HK4U

The article tells us what the plant makes, what it is used for, how many people work there and how much money it made. I see nothing about why the shooter felt a need to kill all these people and take his on life. I guess that was not important.

Link Removed

Last edited:
I was just about to post this story but you beat me to it!

Another good example of why I carry at work.

The article tells us what the plant makes, what it is used for, how many people work there and how much money it made. I see nothing about why the shooter felt a need to kill all these people and take his on life. I guess that was not important.

Link Removed

According to the local news, it was an argument over safety goggles. Sounds like the guy was a couple of Cheerios short of a bowl.

shooter

According to the local news, it was an argument over safety goggles. Sounds like the guy was a couple of Cheerios short of a bowl.

I heard that on the world news tonight. There are a lot of fruit cakes out there and as KimberPB said that is why I carry anywhere and everywhere I can including work. Like the old credit card commercial said, "don't leave home without it".

Of course antis are going to use this incident to bolster their argument that this is what happens when lawmakers pass laws "forcing" employers to allow guns to be carried on company property. Try telling that to the victims whose lives would have been spared had they been carrying.

why we should carry

idiots are everywhere.. which is why more sane people should be carrying

Exactly. Liberals see a shooting like this and say "to many people with guns". I see it and say "not enough people with guns". It is all a matter of perspective. The liberals can't see the forest for the trees.

This is sad and proof that your self-defense shouldn't end when you walk out your door. Here's the same story from another source but posted later. It also has a story with more detail about what happened the day of the shooting.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back