Deadly Home Invasion in Prichard, AL. (Hoods announce as "ATF" then kill homeowner)

Another twist on this thread. If I feel it is necessary for me to call LEOs because of noise in house or potential breakin and the perps use their "verbal credentials", as they did in this case to gain entry, I should, when calling the police, give them some form of verbal ID for them to use when they arrive at my house so that I know that they are the police and not the perps. In my case, I adamantly will not leave my locked bedroom to confront anyone in my house. I am positioned to defend myself and am not about to leave that comfort zone to confront perps who may be better at this than I. The stuff in my house is dear to me but it is insured and can be replaced and I cannot be. As I stand ready in my bedroom with my pump double o, and the police arrive, I may see their lights and hear their siren but I cannot be sure if it is the police or the perps using their "gimmick" for entry. If, when I call police I ask them to verbally shout something that I told 911, I can be sure that it is the police and not the perps. Comments?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back