DEA agent shoots himself

crazycathed

default.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
  • this was shown at my CCW class. nobody's immune from carelessness.
  • ---
  • Link Removed

"Wanna get away?"

OMG!! How embarrassing that had to be! I am embarrassed for him!!! Those poor kids are shell shocked! They're going to be afraid of guns from now on!!! Nice going Einstein!!

Last edited:
I've seen that before - wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Henry

He sued the agency because the video of his stupidity was released to the public. I don't know if he won or not.

Old video, but it never ceases to entertain...:hang3:

But he was the only one in there that was qualified to handle that gun. That was his story and he is sticking to it.

I'm the only one in this room professional enough to shoot myself. :sarcastic:

This law enforcement "professional" must not have been paying attention when the instructor told him to treat every firearm as loaded and dangerous until proven otherwise. Shmuck!

This law enforcement "professional" must not have been paying attention when the instructor told him to treat every firearm as loaded and dangerous until proven otherwise. Shmuck!

What an IDIOT! I would certainly have cleared the chamber, especially if I were in a class room full of children.
South Bay Man is absolutly correct. And wolfhunter says all that needs to be said!

He sued the agency because the video of his stupidity was released to the public. I don't know if he won or not.

Old video, but it never ceases to entertain...:hang3:

The case was probably a "dog" being that he filed the lawsuit "pro se". Seems like he couldn't find an attorney "professional enough" to represent him. :haha:

His name is "Lee Paige". Here's a link to the story: DEA Agent Who Shot Self In Foot Sues Uncle Sam - April 11, 2006

gf

I still get a kick out of this video. I be the only one in here professional enough and trained enough to carry one of these....BOOM!!! Yeah, I'm a Federal Agent and I'm the only one that should have a gun, cuz I be "professional" and "Trained".

if you can find the full version of the video he tries to continue his speech and then asks the other guy to hand him another gun to explian something and all the kids go nuts sayin.NputtO NO don't give it to him!!!

I'm sorry but I think this video is hilarious...what a moron...hope his career in Law enforcement is over..

Everytime this video circulates I watch it two or three times get my chuckles the realize how REALLY simple it is to have this happen.

In a way he did everything right except remove the magazine. He locks the gun back, looks at the chamber to assure it is empty then has a second person VERIFY that the chamber is empty.

Of course that is when Mr. Cool has to hold the gun over his head and click off the release to let the slide snap forward loading the gun from the still inserted magazine. Had he racked the slide in normal fashion, perhaps he would have noticed the usual feel or sound of a shell chambering.

But then the stupidity occurs. It IS a Glock .40 so it won't fire unless the trigger is pulled, so what is he doing pulling the trigger in the position when it fires. What was he doing at all in the position it fired ???

But still it brings up the point that just because you can see the chamber is empty does not mean the gun is not loaded.

It is the right of EVERY American to own and carry..... er.... well..... ummm..... ok ok NOT THIS GUY THOUGH! Other than him it is the right of EVERY.... LOL! Why on God's green earth would this buffoon use his own gun to wave around in the air while IN A SCHOOL? or anywhere else for that matter!

He's lucky that he didn't shoot one of those chlidren, he was litterally playing with a loaded firearm. Dumb mistake!!!

But then the stupidity occurs. It IS a Glock .40 so it won't fire unless the trigger is pulled, so what is he doing pulling the trigger in the position when it fires. What was he doing at all in the position it fired ???

Some professional. He doesn't realize that Glock doesn't make a model 40. :sarcastic: A correct statement would be "This is a .40 caliber Glock 27."

Don't know what became of his lawsuit, but sure hope it was dismissed!

gf

Some professional. He doesn't realize that Glock doesn't make a model 40. :sarcastic: A correct statement would be "This is a .40 caliber Glock 27."

Don't know what became of his lawsuit, but sure hope it was dismissed!

gf

That reminds me of a CSI show. They were looking at some cartridges from a shooting and one of them said" It is a 357 Glock round.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back