Daytime Curfews

daddyo

M. Todd Bayliss
Just saw this about kids being arrested for violating daytime curfew:

Link Removed

Kind of starting to sound very totalitarian. You are only allowed on the street when WE say you can, "You must have your papers!", arrest first and ask questions later... I'd love to just let the sheeple get what want, unfortunately I'm in this boat too and if it sinks its my butt as well.

Most of that took place in CA..what in the world is going on in CA????? Do we need to put up a fence along the AZ and NV borders?

Today kids tomorrow the rest of us, and what are we going to do when it is "foreign" troops under the U.N flag in our streets. Remember when we send troops to police the world under U.N authority, what goes round comes round.

Gangs are out of control in the US. Sounds like the twentys,this is why public school was started to get kids of the streets.There is a law that says they must be in school but not enough manpower to inforce.Like the drug war,are we winning?The war on crime,are we allowed to help or protect ourselves? Sounds like a lawless society.

The government will not be happy until it has total control. I am sure they would like everyone of us to submit a daily plan of where we are going and what we are going to do for the day. That way they could watch and "help" us if we vary from our assigned task.

Most of that took place in CA..what in the world is going on in CA????? Do we need to put up a fence along the AZ and NV borders?
With the mind set of the large % of people in CA, it surprises me they do not stop every car and motorcycle at the CA boarder and check for CA illegal guns or un-ca-registered guns. Oh and airports, check declared guns to see if they are CA legal on not-ca-registered. And have people at every little airstrip and place to cross from another state. Of course if you really wanted to bring a non-CA-gun into CA… just take it to Mexico first no problem with inspections entering the US/CA.

You KNOW they'd do that before attempting to crack down on the illegals flodding the border. Illegals are fine, it's those DASTARDLY gun owners they care about!

government control

The government will not be happy until it has total control. I am sure they would like everyone of us to submit a daily plan of where we are going and what we are going to do for the day. That way they could watch and "help" us if we vary from our assigned task.

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
-Ronald Reagan

Get rid of the FRUITS and the NUTS and all that would be left is the FLAKES!

OH SO TRUE!!! But that would not leave many out there. That part of the world will have an earthquake and fall off into the ocean soon. Until then, I think a tall fence might help.

There is a saying, as California goes so goes the nation, I hope to god not.

One real down side I see from this is that these kids who were presumably taught that the police are there to protect them may now fear them. Think of that. I'll go one further now they may feel like they have to run and hide from the police, what will be the reaction of a cop on the beat when he sees a youngster turn and run? Hmm, I think the folks in California better get a grip on reality. Since when are the cops the truancy police? Don't they have enough real crime out there to keep them busy?

they could be going after criminals such as drug dealers or something. but they chose the ever so dangerous home schoolers. thank goodness they stopped that boy from buying paper for his home school project. imagine if they hadn't caught him. he may have actually completed his school work. I for one feel a bit safer now.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back