day 112

RRichards3

here it is 112 days after they recieved my app :wacko: will it ever get here :cray: any body else here from Florida still waiting they got my app Feb 23 was complete jun 1 called this moring still no awnser on when

790.06 6
(c) The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall, within 90 days after the date of receipt of the items listed in subsection (5):

1. Issue the license; or

2. Deny the application based solely on the ground that the applicant fails to qualify under the criteria listed in subsection (2) or subsection (3). If the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services denies the application, it shall notify the applicant in writing, stating the ground for denial and informing the applicant of any right to a hearing pursuant to chapter 120.

here it is in the State staute plain as day there sould be something we can do:angry::cray:

I think I received some devine intervention, I received mine on Sat after 78 days from the day they entered my application in the system. Sorry to hear about your wait. We'll see when my wife's comes....

Wow thats crazy!! I had heard there was a spike in permits and that the wait time was 90 to 100 days. I guess its even running longer now!

I got mine in 19 days but that was almost 4 years ago.

Hang in there it should be in the mail any day now.

I'm still waiting . . .

It has been 98 days since I mailed my app, 94 days since they have received it, and 59 days since they cashed my check.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back